• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Penis Beaker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the actual fooook....

I read that mums net thread..

so lets say you wanna get sexy but ohhh hang on wait not got the beside table post sex kit ready - just still your ardour until it is done....

me I would be like you know fook it I'll do it myself

supposed to be a spontaneous act of love not a pre planned fooking chore

(oh and I have been married for 13 years so I do have a bit of expereince of this!)

Comment

Well that was worth temporarily unblocking RS for

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      supposed to be a spontaneous act of love not a pre planned fooking chore
      It shouldn't be a chore but there's absolutely no reason it can't be planned.

I loved the person who was all indignant
      You've just had sex so I assume you are on fairly intimate terms. Even if you have an acid fanjo and his sperm is nine tenths itching powder, surely you can use the bathroom at the same time? You can wash your fanjo in the bath and he can scrub his cock in the sink.
      Really? You want to end an intimate tender act of love by seeing your spouse mopping his/her bits?

I don't see why anyone would need more than a tissue while their partner uses the bathroom, you don't want mess all over the sheets after all.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Request Blocked by Real-Time Classifier

Your request to URL:

"http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/a1875847-Do-you-dunk-your-penis"

has been blocked by the Web Gateway Real-Time Classifier. The page was classified as sexual, erotic or adult content (77% probability in meta information) which is not allowed by your administrator at this time.

Can anyone provide a synopsis?

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post

Can anyone provide a synopsis?
          They keep a beaker of water by the bed for him to wash his willy in after sex while she uses the bathroom for her own cleanup.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Well that was worth temporarily unblocking RS for

It shouldn't be a chore but there's absolutely no reason it can't be planned.
            I loved the person who was all indignant

Really? You want to end an intimate tender act of love by seeing your spouse mopping his/her bits?

I don't see why anyone would need more than a tissue while their partner uses the bathroom, you don't want mess all over the sheets after all.
            Yes there is lets say we plan for this Saturday afternoon but on Saturday morning I decide I want to do somehting else in the afternoon - sex is surely something you do when you both feel up to it not at 3.45 on a Saturday? (or maybe I am wrong!)

And besides what mess shouldn't the missus be rubbing it into her n()rks or gargling with it or something?

Comment

They keep a beaker of water by the bed for him to wash his willy in after sex while she uses the bathroom for her own cleanup.
              I'd almost definitely drink the water by accident in the middle of the night. Might as well take out the middle man, surely.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                I'd almost definitely drink the water by accident in the middle of the night. Might as well take out the middle man, surely.
                OMG!

Comment

If the laydee of the house stands on her head, you can pour the beaker of water into her 'fanjo', and then she can stand up and squeeze, thereby acting as a suitable shower for the male appendage.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    She'll end up with a cheesy grin.
                    And a nice set of pearly whites...
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I know a guy who's wife makes him have a shower before and after. She also changes the bedding afterwards then has a bath. I imagine he is expected to give his old-man a scrub with Dettol.

IMHO there's nowt wrong with a bit of a wet patch.

Comment

Working...
                      X