• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice Needed - Student Son's housemate threatening violence !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Please explain how someone attacking me with a bottle makes be low class oh cretinous one.
    The fact that in you're in that milieu in the first place ....why share with druggies to start with? You can usually tell if people are dodgy.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Please explain how someone attacking me with a bottle makes be low class oh cretinous one.
      Living in a house with druggies, frequenting dive nightclubs and getting into fights would possibly be what he's alluding to.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Well glad you got it sorted.
        Had the same issue once as well with a couple of druggies in a shared house who'd come in at 3am and put banging music on. We all fell out so I moved out after about 4 weeks or so.

Then one of them saw me at a nightclub and started mouthing off. A friend went over and got into an argument with them a few punches thrown and they got thrown out.
        Bring back OH! He'd be the first to point out what a noodle armed thingummy you sound like.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          The fact that in you're in that milieu in the first place ....why share with druggies to start with? You can usually tell if people are dodgy.
          I didnt know they were druggies FFS. It was a shared university house and I was renting a room. I found out pretty soon afterwards. Plus University = Clubbing

You two must have been the dullest fookers ever to have gone to Uni. Sas you're like the Antiques kid who used to appear on telly before becoming a woman. Sheesh.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sas you're like the Antiques kid who used to appear on telly before becoming a woman. Sheesh.
            Au contraire, I went out every night at uni, usually with Tarquin , Rupert and Samantha , down to Bouji's in Knightsbridge. I think Rupert used to get supplies of Charlie from one of your lot.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Living in a house with druggies, frequenting dive nightclubs and getting into fights would possibly be what he's alluding to.
              From the post it is not specified whether he knew they were involved with drugs when he moved in. Either way he did not so much 'get into a fight' it was more he was assaulted with a deadly weapon.

It could happen to anyone and might be in the process of happening to the OP's son, hence MF's and my words of caution in this thread.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I didnt know they were druggies FFS. It was a shared university house and I was renting a room. I found out pretty soon afterwards. Plus University = Clubbing.
                You signed up to live with total strangers because you had no friends? Or they were friends and you didn't know they were druggies?

Either way, the company someone keeps can tell you a lot about them.

Also: clubbing is for losers. HTH.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  You signed up to live with total strangers because you had no friends? Or they were friends and you didn't know they were druggies?

Either way, the company someone keeps can tell you a lot about them.

Also: clubbing is for losers. HTH.
                  Final year at Uni came back at Xmas to find the house we were renting was full of mould / damp and after sticking it for a while had to move out as we were all ill. Three of us went seperate ways as mid term so landed up being offered a room in a shared house with people I didn't know, who turned out to be students with drug issues.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Milieu? WTF uses words like that, apart from a noodle armed ponce?

Comment

Congrats best result possible it seems, as other posters mentioned watch out for reprisals.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X