• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice Needed - Student Son's housemate threatening violence !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Probably like that dried up old vag of yours. As I said, d000hg's your boy, hasn't seen the inside of a lady's drawers since creeping into his mothers room...
    I've told you before. Please, try to stop fantasising about me.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I've told you before. Please, try to stop fantasising about me.
      Oh, trust me, there's a whole telephone directory of desperate old bints that I get to before you MP. There is not enough time in the world left for me to sleep with all the people I would do so before you. Knowing d000hg's interested makes you even more tainted.

Comment

You all need to get out more.

And you are all pee pee heads and poo poo faces!

Comment

Old Hack, please wind your neck in, you've gone miles past banter far into the realms of obnoxious tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Old Hack, please wind your neck in, you've gone miles past banter far into the realms of obnoxious tosser.
            I am glad I am fitting in so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              This is just getting gratuitiously offensive. And for that reason I am out.
              Slag.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Oh, trust me, there's a whole telephone directory of desperate old bints that I get to before you MP. There is not enough time in the world left for me to sleep with all the people I would do so before you. Knowing d000hg's interested makes you even more tainted.
                I'm starting to feel a bit poorly now.

Comment

Charming fellow that OH. Solving problems with his fists doesn't seem at all out of character... a Phil Mitchell type.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    I'm starting to feel a bit poorly now.

Stirring git
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      Anyone been in this situation? Any landlords out there?

Only 2 weeks into a joint tenancy (3 students sharing a house) one of the tenant's antisocial behaviour has already reached the stage where there are threats of violence and the police have become involved, e.g. "it's your turn to do the washing up" escalated to the problem person getting a mate round threatening to do violence to the other two (my son and one other), and his mother reporting my son and the other to the police for bullying

My advice to my son was involve (1) Police, (2) Landlord, (3) Student's Union

Anyone got any other or better (legal) suggestions?
                      So on balance, a considered mature approach may be best.

Comment

Working...
                      X