• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fitness drive 2013 - update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    While others are doing enduroman, slateman, the brutal etcetc. you will soon be able to do flowerman and marshmallow man. Good luck.
    Yeah but I won't need operations because I've overstretched myself.
    Moderation in all things.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I do love a Steak Bake.
      Urban Dictionary: Steak bake

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        While others are doing paralympics, wheelchair racing and the hopping race etcetc. you will soon be able to do flowerman and marshmallow man. Good luck.
        ftfy
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I can do 5km in about 10 minutes normally.
          Me too - easy peasy. But I have to remember to slow down for the traffic cameras
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

You can just run but you play squash at the weekend?

Squash * is really intensive and high joint impact, You'd think you could bounce round a 5k in 20mins?

Do you wait for the ball to come to you?

(When played properly)

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
              You can just run but you play squash at the weekend?

Squash * is really intensive and high joint impact, You'd think you could bounce round a 5k in 20mins?

Do you wait for the ball to come to you?

(When played properly)
              I've been playing squash for 25 years and so its usually the other person doing the running around
              But I also get your point, since I did the running on top I've suffered 2 back spasms and knee pain.
              I enjoy the squash but something's got to give.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I've been playing squash for 25 years and so its usually the other person doing the running around
                But I also get your point, since I did the running on top I've suffered 2 back spasms and knee pain.
                Sas demonstrates his athletic prowess to the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Sas demonstrates his athletic prowess to the ladies.

If you're fit enough to do that in your 70s/80s, you've done something right.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    25 years of squash = swingball

Dont let your knees go like brillo. On yer bike and aqua aerobics for you ..... got access to a rowing machine?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                      25 years of squash = swingball

Dont let your knees go like brillo. On yer bike and aqua aerobics for you ..... got access to a rowing machine?
                      Looking at the photos on BP's blog, I think his knees might have gone due to the curvature of his legs. He might be fine at cycling and swimming, but I get the impression he wasn't born to be a runner.

Comment

Working...
                      X