• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men only golf courses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    I would like to ask Harriet Harperson how she is 'equalising' society by promoting women only events but wanting to ban men only events - woman's an idiot
    It's not hard...

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Well why not go somewhere nice which isn't overrun with rampaging drunken tarts then?
    She doesn't want to stand out.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Well why not go somewhere nice which isn't overrun with rampaging drunken tarts then?
      Why should he? As he feels repulsed & threatened by the drunken tarts Bath council should provide a non chav night every Friday. That of course wouldn't be discriminatory. Maybe we can ban anyone who wears anything fluorescent or called 'tray' after all it is his right to feel comfortable when he takes part in activities.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Not repulsed at all We really enjoyed a night out watching dumb birds with no clear understanding of what image tagging can do for their careers once HR get hold of their Facebook accounts.

I just find it rich that one half of you run round moaning about bits that might jiggle in a gym, while the rest of your gender makes sure as much of it does while being in full public view

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
          A

Nothing wrong with saying We don't want women (especially wives) at a club where men mostly go to escape their own loved ones... You will be wanting our allotment sheds next
          Women can have allotments as well and it's up to you if you have a shed on it.

Hence not discriminatory.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I cant believe anyone is @rsed about losing 10% or whatever of their membership fee, because every other thursday morning is 'frodo baggins lookalikes only morning'

jeez. im a contractor. fck em. get two memberships where the frodo mornings dont clash
            or take up quilting

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              I cant believe anyone is @rsed about losing 10% or whatever of their membership fee, because every other thursday morning is 'frodo baggins lookalikes only morning'

jeez. im a contractor. fck em. get two memberships where the frodo mornings dont clash
              or take up quilting

Post of the day.

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  she can tee off with me anytime!

Comment

Banned:

Not banned:

Double standards?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

when using wellness center had very bad experience because when they entered the steam room the others were told it came out because my smell

Comment

Working...
                      X