• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plane crash at San Fran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feck me I'm slow sometimes.

I've been wondering why there are dozens of people milling around with massive cameras and film crews. All Asian I just assumed that they were filming some internal film. Just walked past and got into the back of a South Korean news broadcast :-)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Eeek, Must come up with an excuse. Erm, ah, she must have come in on the opposite side or different runway. Couldn't see it at all.

Comment

I love the name of the pilot: Lee Kang-kook

Kind of gives you an idea for what job he'll be doing after he ceases being a pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
          You forget that MF's nickname is fatty arbuckle. As he has to have an inside seat we can assume that he can't see out of the window so its perfectly acceptable that he didn't see the crash.

The fact he forgot about it after complaining all Saturday night about it does rather imply that he consumed one or two too many during the flight.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            You forget that MF's nickname is fatty arbuckle. As he has to have an inside seat we can assume that he can't see out of the window so its perfectly acceptable that he didn't see the crash.

The fact he forgot about it after complaining all Saturday night about it does rather imply that he consumed one or two too many during the flight.
            I think the fact he was posting tulipe on here at 8am from home about not being packed, and was fully upgraded to business before 11am means he didn't actually catch the flight at all. If you lie all the time, like MF, you tend to trip yourself up, which he's done here.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              I love the name of the pilot: Lee Kang-kook

Kind of gives you an idea for what job he'll be doing after he ceases being a pilot
              If only it was Lee Kang-Fli this may never have happenned.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                If only it was Lee Kang-Fli this may never have happenned.
                Or his cousin Lee Kno-Klas

Comment

It looks like someone got it on camera... If it was this crash then it is a bloody miracle it didn't go up in a fireball. I thought it belly flopped and slid to a halt.. Hell no!! Christ those people that survived have a tale to tell!!

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Why are these videos always taken by such cretins?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X