• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF. C4 to broadcast daily Muslim call to prayer during Ramadan next month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Communism is well meaning, its practice got fecked up, on the other hand Islam is a corrupt and barbaric belief system incomparable with a modern western democracy and its core document the Koran should be banned under existing hate laws.
    Again - which interpretation are you referring to and which group? There are 100+ different sects/interpretations. It may be that there are more interpretations that you disagree with than say different bible interpretations but that is no justification to act like a BNP member towards the whole religion/religious text.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
      schwshshshshshshshshsh

Whassat noise?

Oh, it's MTT ringing his hands again
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The real problem is

there will be a lot of very tired and near fainting individuals driving to and from work, and probably not getting much work done either.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Yeah your book written by a bunch of humans is more correct than their book written by another bunch of humans.
          So if you and I both wrote books on maths, they would be equally valid?
          If you grew up in Thailand you'd shave your head and wear saffron robes - but one thing would remain the same, you'd still be the same annoying git.
          Well done, you manage to miss my point entirely and show yourself up as a prize fool in one easy post.

China is possibly/probably the country with the biggest Christian growth right now, and that's because people are brought up Christian. England is seeing many English people convert to Islam. Being brought up in the UK, I was brought up atheist, so if I was brought up in another culture it's entirely possible I could still have converted to Christianity.

Or are you claiming that if my parents had had me in Thailand I'd magically be Thai and take on Thai culture, the way that Muslims moving to the UK have children who are white middle-class nominal Christians?

Seriously - I'm trying to find a crumb of sense but there seems to only be rotten tripe in your ludicrous attempt at an insult. Silly tart that you are, I'd have expected a bit better, some logic to your pettiness at least. Old Hack could've done a better job.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            Rubbish. C4 has shown more undercover reports of Radical Imams than all the other stations combined. They even show that crazy Four Lions movie. Wanna bet they show that on Eid?

The conformists are BBC, ITV et al who put Christianity in our faces and piss on other religions whenever they can.
            I think all the channels have a down on Christianity because it's seen as a very safe target - the worst they'll get is a well-written letter
            Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Prison population in the UK by religion:

Christian 43,176 50.2% 61.3%
            Muslim 11,248 13.1% 4.0%
            Hindu 456 0.5% 1.5%
            Sikh 777 0.9% 0.7%
            Buddhist 1,756 2.0% 0.5%
            Jewish 252 0.3% 0.5%
            Other religious group 1,077 1.3% 0.5%
            No religion 25,269 29.4% 24.1%
            Not recorded 2,037 2.4% 7.0%
            Total 86,067 100% 100%

First figure is numbers
            Second figure is % of total prison population
            Third figure is % of general population aged 15+

73.9% are white
            3.9% are mixed race
            7.9% are Asian or Asian British
            13.1% are Black or Black British
            1.2% are Chinese or other ethnic group
            Well that's clearly bunk, because no way are anything like 50% of prisoners Christians. They might be skin-heads who think they're automatically Christian by virtue of being English, and think Jesus was white, but they are wrong. So I wonder if that means the rest of the stats are equally untrustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Communism is well meaning, its practice got fecked up, on the other hand Islam is a corrupt and barbaric belief system incomparable with a modern western democracy and its core document the Koran should be banned under existing hate laws.
              Surely then so should the Bible, the Torah, etc. as they all spout the same nonsense....
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                So if you and I both wrote books on maths, they would be equally valid?

Feck me you're a moron.
                No they wouldn't be, since I'm better trained at maths and more intelligent than you.
                If, however, we wrote books about hypothetical supernatural creatures, your book might be as good as mine.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well done, you manage to miss my point entirely and show yourself up as a prize fool in one easy post.

China is possibly/probably the country with the biggest Christian growth right now, and that's because people are brought up Christian. England is seeing many English people convert to Islam. Being brought up in the UK, I was brought up atheist, so if I was brought up in another culture it's entirely possible I could still have converted to Christianity.

Or are you claiming that if my parents had had me in Thailand I'd magically be Thai and take on Thai culture, the way that Muslims moving to the UK have children who are white middle-class nominal Christians?

Seriously - I'm trying to find a crumb of sense but there seems to only be rotten tripe in your ludicrous attempt at an insult. Silly tart that you are, I'd have expected a bit better, some logic to your pettiness at least. Old Hack could've done a better job.
                  My point, you imbecile, is that what religion you are is culture/geographic specific originally, suggesting, religion is a human artefact rather than an absolute truth.
                  Honestly, when I call you stupid, I'm not being insulting, merely observant.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Feck me you're a moron.
                    No they wouldn't be, since I'm better trained at maths and more intelligent than you.
                    If, however, we wrote books about hypothetical supernatural creatures, your book might be as good as mine.
                    That wasn't your point at all. You said that because both books were penned by humans they must be equally bunkum. That is not logical, because if any of the religions were true then their holy book would still have been written by humans...

Comment

That wasn't your point at all. You said that because both books were penned by humans they must be equally bunkum. That is not logical, because if any of the religions were true then their holy book would still have been written by humans...
                      Because God is illiterate?
                      Honestly you couldn't make this cretinism up.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X