• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is wrong with me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Giardiasis — popularly known as beaver fever"

Glad you're feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Getting the appropriate medication was nearly worth enduring the rectal exam
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Ewww!

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post

Ewww!
          That poor little fella looks like he's come down with a nasty case of suitychondria.

Comment

Originally posted by wikipedia
            Giardiasis is passed via the fecal-oral route.
            Classy. Glad you are on the mend.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Classy. Glad you are on the mend.
              I blame it on his crap diet.

Comment

I was going to say,
                Suity, shine on, you crazy diamond.
                but that's a bit over the top, so howsabout

suity, get well soon, you gibbering Garnet
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Getting the appropriate medication was nearly worth enduring the rectal exam
                  Now you understand why washing your hands with soap and drying them properly before you eat and after you go to toilet is a good idea.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Now you understand why washing your hands with soap and drying them properly before you eat and after you go to toilet is a good idea.
                    sueEllen,
                    they did not use hands etc to examine SY rectum. For a job that big, you need the international space station and the Hubble telescope

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Is this a known remedy for eating contaminated food or drinking contaminated water?

Does this guarantee the person preparing your food takes the same care of hygiene?

FFS
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X