• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is wrong with me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Then it's the booze, maybe.
    Liver tests all fine.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Thanks all. I'm really not stressed.

The project isn't going so great, as the design is flawed and won't work but since my "eppy" last year and subsequent councilling etc I really don't give two ****s about much these days.

I tend to think, silly arses, I did say it won't work but hey ho they have to pay me to build it to spec and then pay me to put it right.

So, I'm not stressed. At all.
      My stress comment wasn't aimed at you but at Fatty Arbuckle.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Liver tests all fine.
        Yep, but it isn't just your liver that's affected by booze; how about your brains?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Yep, but it isn't just your liver that's affected by booze; how about your brains?
          Shot to buggery

Comment

I had all the symptoms you describe and tests came back fine, camera up the back passage will be the next step.

It's not as bad as you think... once you learn to relax.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Maybe Mrs suity is poisoning you.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                I had all the symptoms you describe and tests came back fine, camera up the back passage will be the next step.

That sounds nice.

Comment

Have you been travelling back to the UK every weekend? Because that's pretty knackering, and if you had a cold or a flu before starting the contract then you might not have given yourself a chance to recover. Also, you're probably eating restaurant food all the time, which tends to be fatty, contain a fair bit of sugar and doesn't always have all the vitamins. I've done long stints away from home and realised that if it's a bit of a trip, it's best not to go home every weekend; get Mrs Suity and the Suitysprogs to come over to Germany for a long weekend once a month or so, and maybe stay there on your own for a weekend each month.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

I had the pre-digital age version of this back in 92, when I returned from travelling. Now that did effin hurt.

Found nothing either, so ruined two perfectly happy adults days, for nothing. I recall your man saying 'I don't want to do this as much as you don't want me to do this, but we've got to do this nonetheless.

I was simply overtired and your body does all sorts of strange tulip if you're overtired.

Comment

Been ill since I started here in Germany. Low grade fever, aches, pains, bowel pains, loose etc etc.
                      Where do I start?

I think sharing your ailments on an online forum may be part of it.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X