• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Of all the stupid things...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I once slept with some random girl I met off the interweb.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to doodab again.

Hehehe

Now I have 2 kids and a house.[/QUOTE]

Comment

One mate decided against shagging a mates ex, my other mate did. He ended up doing the long walk to the clinic.

Was so drunk one night coming back from the pub and left the keys in the front door.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Current car has got keyless ignition. Basically, you press a button and as long as the keys are in the car it'll start (i.e. in your pocket).

So regularly think tulipe, forgot something. But now of course I can leave engine running and go back and unlock the front door. Engine keeps running no problem with the keys out of the car.

I'm going to do it one day. Leave the keys in lock, drive to office. Of course, car wont restart without the keys which will then be 10 miles away.

(to be fair I think it does flash up a warning about keys not being in the car).
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Went for bike ride once. Stuck bikes on back of my car, went to start point, planning to ride bikes home with family then get mrs to drive us back in her car to collect the car.

Of course, rode home, got to front door, and yes, you guessed it, she'd left her car keys in dashboard of my car.

Had to catch train/walk back to my car. (Too knackered to ride bike back!).
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Current car has got keyless ignition. Basically, you press a button and as long as the keys are in the car it'll start (i.e. in your pocket).

So regularly think tulipe, forgot something. But now of course I can leave engine running and go back and unlock the front door. Engine keeps running no problem with the keys out of the car.

I'm going to do it one day. Leave the keys in lock, drive to office. Of course, car wont restart without the keys which will then be 10 miles away.

(to be fair I think it does flash up a warning about keys not being in the car).
            No it should cut out as soon as the keys are not in range...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
              No it should cut out as soon as the keys are not in range...
              that sounds too dangerous to be legal
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                that sounds too dangerous to be legal
                Hopefully its guaranteed near fatal. Because for most people its quite hard to keep the keys far enough away from the car to keep it locked. I know my dads car unlocks itself and can start in the garage if the keys are not at the oposite side of the house. That means its impossible to secure the car and thieves can get into the garage, start the car and drive it off without any problems and can disarm the car when they cat to their own lockup...

Comment

I once went to Tesco, did my shopping went outside to put it in the car and the car wasn't there, after spent a good while looking for it i went home to get my insurance details to report it stolen. Got to my drive, saw the car sitting there and realised I had walked to the supermarket.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                    In the olden times we could all leave our doors unlocked, and not have to worry.
                    I many (most?) places you probably still could TBH... how often does someone come and try your door?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I did once drive a company car to the airport to pick up an important client and then forgot where I parked it. As it wasn't my car I only had a vague idea what it looked like. I think he was most impressed by wandering around for 20 minutes.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X