• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is calling her a "leaching cancerous b*tch" going a bit too far? Dating hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    She ran a mile because you are a dirty old man. You shouldn't be dating anyone under 28-29 years old at your age. Preserve your dignity and your cash and go to a prostitute, it's the only way you're going to get laid.
    Or hire a mentally ill cleaner.

Comment

She ran a mile because you are a dirty old man. You shouldn't be dating anyone under 28-29 years old at your age. Preserve your dignity and your cash and go to a prostitute, it's the only way you're going to get laid.
      Nonsense
      She knew my age from my online profile before we met, so it obviously wasn't a problem (in principle) for her.

I am reminded of Hugh Heffner when he met a 19-year-old actress out on a date. She said: "I've never dated anyone over the age of 24." Hugh responded with, “That's okay, neither have I."

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        Nonsense
        She knew my age from my online profile before we met, so it obviously wasn't a problem (in principle) for her.
        maybe you were her first senior dating experience and she'll never do it again..
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

maybe you were her first senior dating experience and she'll never do it again..
          Or it wasn't her first and she expected better
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Or it wasn't her first and she expected better
            Or she is stupid but not that stupid.

Comment

This just in, KentPhilip spotted on the streets of Oxford impressing his date early yesterday evening.

What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                This just in, KentPhilip spotted on the streets of Oxford impressing his date early yesterday evening.

She's got a nice box for his highly polished helmet.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Can't be me - too well dressed (the bloke I mean)

But to be fair the bird did look a little resemblant to the one wot I dated

Cue a pun: " and she never -spoke- to me again.."

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                    But to be fair the bird did look a little resemblant to the one wot I dated
                    Bored and glum?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by formant View Post
                      "I thought the same; who would actually CALL someone who'd done a runner from them?!"

WSS.

"I am not a fan of internet dating either - won't do it again."

People are usually online dating for a reason, you know, the 'can't find anyone in real life' kind of reason.
                      (I met my other half online, but not really through online "dating". More like online-being-a-tit-wanting-to-find-an-extramarital-affair. Didn't pan out that way, ended up liking each other too much and realising we're not actually cut out for this sort of thing, so left our respective partners within a couple of weeks and lived happily ever after).
                      Not totally sure I agree with that, but I struggle with the 'forced' feel.

But er, sweet story about how you met your OH. I think.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X