• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is calling her a "leaching cancerous b*tch" going a bit too far? Dating hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    He's still failing to put his cockie about though.
    True. I think the username is misspelt, too.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Which forum member is so pathetic that even their sock puppet can't get laid?
      Shall we start by excluding those that aren't so pathetic, and then narrow it down from there?

Comment

He's 43, or 44, or 45, depending on which post. Might I suggest that OP starts by checking the '30 to 45' box on the dating site search engine?

Here's a simple test for a 40-plus man who's going on a date with a 21 year old laydee. Answer these two questions;

A; do I have Daniel Craig's physique?
        B; do I have Mohammed Al-Fayed's money?

If you can answer 'yes' to one of these questions, you might stand a chance.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          You were 43 in February 2012. How does that work?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-should-i.html
          Early onset dementia.

Comment

He's 43, or 44, or 45, depending on which post. Might I suggest that OP starts by checking the '30 to 45' box on the dating site search engine?

Here's a simple test for a 40-plus man who's going on a date with a 21 year old laydee. Answer these two questions;

He's got Al-Fayed's physique if that's any help/

Comment

I have Al-Fayed's physique, does that count?

Comment

Snap. Now link pinkies and make a wish.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post

Near the end of the meal I went to the loo, but when I got back she was gone. Huh?

So I called her and asked what was up
                  There was a big fat clue and you still went and got done again!

Personally don't like internet dating, did it a bit between wives very time consuming and tedious. Far better to actually go out and chat someone up, then at least you know instantly whether there's any attraction and there's something more exciting about
                  it with the crash and burn and then that great feeling when you actually get a bite.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Early onset dementia.
                    Either that or early onset dementia
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Either that or early onset dementia
                      Either that or early onset dementia.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X