• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gay marriage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by istvan View Post
    Yes, sexuality is defined in the womb. There may be some issues, but in general yes. To be more precise, it is governed by genetic code. By the way, no matter how eagerly scientist search for a gay gene, they have not found one yet... They found many other genetic codes, for example alcoholism. They can test and show if one has a chance to develop bad alcohol habits.

And why not, let's give them special tax treatment. Alcoholics are born that way, therefore they have the much right to practice alcoholism, and the state should support their habit...

Well, I quote something I said earlier:

"As far as I am concerned they can do whatever they like in their privacy as long as they do not harm others. However, they should not force my conscience to agree with something it does not. [.....] I ask them not to force my conscience. My conscience says it is wrong and that is my private realm. Do not interfere with the freedom of my conscience."
    You're a prime exemplar of the saying "... a little intelligence is a dangerous thing ...".
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Correct - Jesus said that Lust is as bad as adultery.
      Since you mentioned Jesus, let me add a few things here.

"Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed...."

Paul is saying this in the church to the people. My point with this is that homosexuals are not worse than any of us who are sexually immoral, idolaters, thieves, drunkards, adulterers, etc... we are not better than any of them. We are all sinners.

By the way, notice the quote: "nor men who practice homosexuality". You may be born a drunkard or homosexual, but only if you practice it seems to be a problem.
      My mind has gone blank. I wonder if it was always that way.

Comment

i was born a drunkard.

but if I dont practice. how am I going to get any good at it ?

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You're a prime exemplar of the saying "... a little intelligence is a dangerous thing ...".
          Yes, some people bring up arguments with their point of view, trying to prove why their view is correct on a specific subject with success or the lack of it. They focus on the subject without being antisocial or offensive. Then again, some people instead of trying to even consider the subject attack the person. Sasguru, you are not attacking me, you are attacking your own integrity.
          Last edited by istvan; 22 May 2013, 11:57.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            i was born a drunkard.

but if I dont practice. how am I going to get any good at it ?
            You are fine EternalOptimist. As long as you do not harm others keep practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              At what point in your life did you choose to be heterosexual?
              When I got whacked in the face by a penis while still in the womb...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                How do you know it wasn't a strap-on?

Comment

I just had my first laugh out loud moment on this forum.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  How do you know it wasn't a strap-on?
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Yeah sorry about that, tell your mom I said Hi!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So why were you poking your head into her colon?
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X