• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any mad, swivel-eyed loons on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Indeed.

I know many loons who are somewhat irritated by it.

Have you seen the mad eyes on that ****er?
    Last edited by Old Greg; 20 May 2013, 08:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Yes, I am assuming that those who champion the rights of registrars and other public officials who have a genuine and heartfelt conscientious objection to conducting or educating about gay marriage, will be demanding the same safeguard for those who have a similarly genuine and heartfelt conscientious objection to conducting or educating about inter-racial marriage.
      You have Pharmacists who refuse to dispense pills and shop assistants who refuse to sell Alcohol based on faith.

oops sorry slipped into two wrongs argument style there.

Sorry to say its part of the job, if they can't do it because of their faith then find another job. Discrimination trumps religion, the majority believe all people should be treated equally, observance of Deities is in the minority.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        You have Pharmacists who refuse to dispense pills and shop assistants who refuse to sell Alcohol based on faith.

oops sorry slipped into two wrongs argument style there.

Sorry to say its part of the job, if they can't do it because of their faith then find another job. Discrimination trumps religion, the majority believe all people should be treated equally, observance of Deities is in the minority.
        I'm sure the vast majority of the religious believe all people should be treated equally.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            I'm sure the vast majority of the religious believe all people should be treated equally.
            I suspect you are right there, many religious people do understand that equality means everyone. I didn't clarify that.

Unfortunately there is a vocal minority who forget the basic tennents of their faith - love.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Any mad, swivel-eyed loons on here?

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              I suspect you are right there, many religious people do understand that equality means everyone. I didn't clarify that.

Unfortunately there is a vocal minority who forget the basic tennents of their faith - love.
              They just give everyone else either a bad name or a good laugh. Unfortunately it's often both at the same time

Comment

Nope, can't see any swivel eyed loons here....

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Nobody is proposing that gay marriage is made compulsory of that is what you're worried about.
                  It's pretty homophobic for someone to never have a gay relationship.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    It's pretty homophobic for someone to never have a gay relationship.
                    Watch out, lads! They've got the A-team out today.

Comment

A for Arse-bandit?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X