• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any mad, swivel-eyed loons on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If by 'mad, swivel-eyed loons' you mean those who furiously pleasure themselves several times a day, then we are all guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      If by 'mad, swivel-eyed loons' you mean those who furiously pleasure themselves several times a day, then we are all guilty.
      Speak for yourself
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tory party is tearing itself apart, can't see it making it to the general elections. Thought it would be a coalition fracture that destroyed them not their own loons . The people opposing gay marriage are the same people who would have opposed interracial marriage until common sense and enlightenment prevailed.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Speak for yourself
          Oh. I said that out loud, didn't I.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            My eyes don't swivel.

HTH.
            But not ruling out the "loon" aspect I notice!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              My eyes don't swivel.

HTH.
              I thought they did. Or is that only chameleons?

Comment

Referring to the tories as med swivel-eyed loons is a but unfair, just not sure if its unfair on the party or the mentally ill.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                  Tory party is tearing itself apart, can't see it making it to the general elections. Thought it would be a coalition fracture that destroyed them not their own loons . The people opposing gay marriage are the same people who would have opposed interracial marriage until common sense and enlightenment prevailed.
                  Yes, I am assuming that those who champion the rights of registrars and other public officials who have a genuine and heartfelt conscientious objection to conducting or educating about gay marriage, will be demanding the same safeguard for those who have a similarly genuine and heartfelt conscientious objection to conducting or educating about inter-racial marriage.

Comment

The most distressing thing about this whole incident is the tautologous use of 'mad' and 'loon'. I expect that it is the falling standards of education at Eton that has the Daily Mail so worked up.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Yes, me!

I'm dead set against gay marriage, although I've no problem with gay civil partnerships.

I think simply using that word is offensive, and the ToryDems were fools not to use the word "partnership" instead.
                      they gave the word Marriage away to the registry office marriages. If they hadn't done that then I would agree with you.

I'm happy to see the two legally harmonised with the church (of all flavours) allowed to abstain (individually) from providing ceremonies in church, after a while it will be like female bishops and the English church will eventually allow it, but that is a matter of conscience not legality.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X