• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rather sad poor girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    F..k that's horrible. Poor woman. What a terrible decision to have to make.

Can someone please post some cheery news?
    Cheery news?
    Sure. Angelina Jolie's kids will see her at their graduation ceremonies.
    Seriously guys - it's not the end of the world. Tits are just functional bumps. I've lost friends to cancer (mostly young people) and if any of them had had the choice , or information, they'd have taken it without regret. They didn't, she did. And bloody good luck to her.

Sorry Platypus. Wasn't having go at you but the idea that your life is ruined because some soft tissue has been removed annoys me. I just don't see it as a tough decision - especially when you have six children.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      F..k that's horrible. Poor woman. What a terrible decision to have to make.

Can someone please post some cheery news?
      sasguru is thinking of leaving CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Aye, but sometimes ignorance is bliss.
        Explains why there are so happy people in General
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Cheery news?
          Sure. Angelina Jolie's kids will see her at their graduation ceremonies.
          Seriously guys - it's not the end of the world. Tits are just functional bumps. I've lost friends to cancer (mostly young people) and if any of them had had the choice , or information, they'd have taken it without regret. They didn't, she did. And bloody good luck to her.

Sorry Platypus. Wasn't having go at you but the idea that your life is ruined because some soft tissue has been removed annoys me. I just don't see it as a tough decision - especially when you have six children.

They might just be functional bumps to you, but try getting your hands on one when you need one

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

"Get yer functional bumps oot for the lads!!"

Nah.............not pithy enough I reckon.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              "Get yer functional bumps oot for the lads!!"

Nah.............not pithy enough I reckon.

Oh yeah.

'I dont want a bj, just suck on the end of me functional tube'

'SMACK'
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
                No I haven't, but I can't imagine it being worse than the surgery she's had.
                Chemo is truly awful. Anyone who invents something better deserves a Nobel prize.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Given her presumed wealth, I wonder whether the operation could have been carried out by cutting out the innards of the breasts and leaving the skin + nippes intact. Then they could stuff silicone in place of the removed breast material, and nobody would be any the wiser.

I guess the problem would be in getting a continuous blood supply to that skin. Or that the breast cancer could possibly start in the breast skin.

Still it is sad news that she has had to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Chemo is truly awful. Anyone who invents something better deserves a Nobel prize.
                    There are some alternatives to Chemo - such as changes in diet (raw food diets, high doses of vitamins etc.).

However doctors don't want to recommend them because the drug and medical equipment companies have invested too much in chemo and radiotherapy that they steer doctors away from them ... also I believe it's illegal in the US for doctors to recommend any vitamin treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
                      There are some alternatives to Chemo - such as changes in diet (raw food diets, high doses of vitamins etc.).

However doctors don't want to recommend them because the drug and medical equipment companies have invested too much in chemo and radiotherapy that they steer doctors away from them ... also I believe it's illegal in the US for doctors to recommend any vitamin treatment.
                      The raw food and vitamin approach worked really well for Steve Jobs.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X