• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Nandos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Nandos

Originally posted by proggy View Post
    Never tasted Jizz so it could be hot for a ll I know, so your sure it isn't? hmmmmmm
    What? Never tried a bit of snowballing?

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
      Never tasted Jizz so it could be hot for a ll I know, so your sure it isn't? hmmmmmm
      Pretty sure, more than one girl has mentioned to me that mine is quite salty, I assume that that is fairly standard.

If you ever receive oral pleasure then you can ask whomever gave it to you about the taste, I am not sure whether they would charge extra for that though.

Or, you could try pouring hot chilli sauce into your penis and seeing whether it is a recognisable feeling?
      Last edited by MyUserName; 1 May 2013, 14:53. Reason: missed a word out!!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Dear Nandos

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I ordered SAS guru 500 pizzas to be delivered to his door (and paid for) I am expecting his CV to appear in my email box tomorrow morning begging for work
        That's only half his daily rate...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          That's only half his daily lunch...
          FTFY
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
          X