• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bomb explosion in Boston ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, of course - it's a US Government plot to discredit the Tea Party: Alex Jones: Boston explosion a government conspiracy - Salon.com

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Ah, of course - it's a US Government plot to discredit the Tea Party: Alex Jones: Boston explosion a government conspiracy - Salon.com

FFS
      Utter cretin of a man.

Comment

Boston Globe has footage from yards away on the street: Boston.com viral video page - Boston.com

EDIT: YouTube embed:

Last edited by NickFitz; 15 April 2013, 21:14.

Comment

Two of my mates' sisters in law (one nurse one doc) are at the scene helping out. Another mates' kids were there watching.

Comment

FFS
            The whole Right Wing of America is going nuts

Erik Rush: Kill All Muslims in Response to Boston Marathon Attack | Right Wing Watch
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Photos from The Atlantic. BE WARNED: the photo with the graphic warning that you have to click to reveal is extremely gory, showing horrible mutilation of a victim: Photos of the Boston Marathon Bombing - In Focus - The Atlantic

Comment

Photos from The Atlantic. BE WARNED: the photo with the graphic warning that you have to click to reveal is extremely gory, showing horrible mutilation of a victim: Photos of the Boston Marathon Bombing - In Focus - The Atlantic
                The fact a news outlet feels the public has the appetite for such pictures, or the pictures themselves. I don't know which is the greater travesty but thats a discussion for another time.
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks for the warning, that is my dinner

I have been to Boston, it would be the last place to expect a bomb attack.

Be interesting to see where the finger points to.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Don't want to view it, not really something I would like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
                      Don't want to view it, not really something I would like to see.
                      Nor me - why would anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X