• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Budget 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nixon Williams View Post
    From what I can see, it will apply to all employers!
    Employers yes - not sure it will apply to single person Ltd Co's BBC News - Budget 2013: National Insurance cut 'to boost jobs'
    Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
      Bottom line is the economy is in the dump, triple dip but no triple A, no growth, 3 years of cuts. Praising Osborne is like praising a surgeon who, after killing a patient by accidentally removing his brain, manages to fill in his paperwork early. Also 3 year in government now, the blaming last Labour goverment excuse is no longer valid. Must be the worst performing chancellor of all time.
      You are Owen Jones and I claim my five soundbites of tribalist rhetoric.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Bottom line is the economy is in the dump, triple dip but no triple A, no growth, 3 years of cuts. Praising Osborne is like praising a surgeon who, after killing a patient by accidentally removing his brain, manages to fill in his paperwork early. Also 3 year in government now, the blaming last Labour goverment excuse is no longer valid. Must be the worst performing chancellor of all time.
        Who built up this enormous deficit?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          You'll have to make the question simpler for him.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            A Mr G Brown Esq I believe - sold everything we had and then borrowed lots
            HTH
            Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              The other lot want to run up bigger and bigger debts so they can buy votes and keep the public sector unions happy. Is that better?
              No better than borrowing more to buy votes and keep the millionaires happy.

If you give rich people money, they save it.
              If you give poor people money, they have no choice but to spend it.

Spending money rather than saving money stimulates the economy.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Unless we all spend it on tat from Amazon and frothy coffee at Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  No better than borrowing more to buy votes and keep the millionaires happy.

If you give rich people money, they save it.
                  If you give poor people money, they have no choice but to spend it.

If you give rich business people in the UK money and work with them they create jobs.

If you buy votes by handing it out as benefits people subscribe to SKY or buy tat from Amazon.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Poll added
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The economy is in a mess and will be for sometime despite what any chancellor can do. it is almost entirely the fault of the last labour government and will continue to be so for some time to come. Although Osborne lacks imagination on how to build the economy one thing for sure is that thanks to the last labour government we cannot borrow even more.

What is really needed here is a Thatcherite government to blow away the huge wastage in the public sector and stimulate business with tax reductions and the removal of bureaucracy.

Your liberal friends with their "entitlement" to live off the wealth creators can P**s off into the fields and pick fruit.
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X