• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop these racist rants in this forum ..!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Actually, I might be wrong on that count.

You don't ban sockies simply for being unpleasant

And aussielong isn't as unpleasant as this one, just uncouth.

And we're not in the Professional forums, we're in General.
    Actually you can. As I used to point out in a forum I owned many years back, its my site, my rules be polite or go elsewhere.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Actually you can. As I used to point out in a forum I owned many years back, its my site, my rules be polite or go elsewhere.
      True,

But people would get bored on a homogeneous forum - with whom would you argue?

Diversity, that's what we want!
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

True,

MF, Sas, Suity, Cojak and the rule isn't for general.

However OnceStonedRose attitude towards the end of his Why a legal contract? thread really shows that he didn't deserve the right to ask the question.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

But the thing is the threads, and posters on here are not racist, at worse we can be called snobs we we lambast those who we feel are inferior to us, white, black, yellow, blue or green.

For every "Bob" thread (and by the way not all those from the sub-continent are Bobs, I've used the term for any off shore working who I feel is useless, just like I call out every native working who I think is useless, and on my last gig there were a few mentioned on these forums!) I can count the number of Chav scum, single mums etc threads, we discriminate everyone equally, people find offence when its not there.

Back to the OP, if you are offended by this forum, **** off somewhere else.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

True,

Diversity, that's what we want!
            Diversity is not treating everyone the same, its appreciating everyones differences!

And some people can argue with themselves!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Back to the OP, if you are offended by this forum, **** off somewhere else.

WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
                I find racism far more repugnant and offensive than everyday, run of the mill cursing yet if I type "****" "tulip" "****" it is auto filtered yet the act of referring to an entire race by some witty name is perfectly acceptable, if not encouraged by cool and the gang.

Yet I'll bet a pound to a piece of dogsh!t that none of these closet racists, because that is what you are and make no mistake, would openly come out and reveal their vile opinions in public?

Very sad......

The original poster was bang on the money, it's racist, pathetic and puts me in mind of childish "keyboard warrior" troller types that the current age has created.

Get a life
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
                  I find racism far more repugnant and offensive than everyday, run of the mill cursing yet if I type "****" "tulip" "****" it is auto filtered yet the act of referring to an entire race by some witty name is perfectly acceptable, if not encouraged by cool and the gang.

Yet I'll bet a pound to a piece of dogsh!t that none of these closet racists, because that is what you are and make no mistake, would openly come out and reveal their vile opinions in public?

Very sad......

The original poster was bang on the money, it's racist, pathetic and puts me in mind of childish "keyboard warrior" troller types that the current age has created.
                  I would bet a number of the posters have written to their MP about the abuse of ICT's for cheap labour.

I personally avoid the conversation nowadays in public because unfettered immigration and using an LEDC's educated population to depress bottom rung wages in MEDCs is rather disgusting. However a number of people across all social classes raise it without prompting.

My fear if we don't do something about it there may be violence long term.Just as there was when much smaller immigration numbers 30 years ago.

All those that try and brush it under the carpet are fermenting unrest even if unknowingly.

It needs to be resolved and the issues addressed for everyone's safety.

I was in Slough Tesco's the other day, there were about 1% white faces. 15 years ago it was 10-20% non white. Obviously with the Polish etc influx such visual clues are less reliable buts its common to find you are the only white person with an english accent in the high street.

I'm not sure if the 'no deodorant' style is linked to religion? I find it seems common in the muslim population, is there a scripture that discounts bathing & deodorant? Maybe its a religion thing and they have no choice? But it does seem more common in Bobs. In my experience most people from MEDCs are quite particular about their hygiene.

I have worked with a native Englishman and a French (from their colonies) guy who both stank, bloody revolting.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Diversity is not treating everyone the same, its appreciating everyones differences!

And some people can argue with themselves!
                    That's what I said (albeit using longer words)...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

That's what I said (albeit using longer words)...
                      I thought you were just calling everyone a homo!

Comment

Working...
                      X