• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop these racist rants in this forum ..!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    I know a forum like this might really reflect the society, but its shame that such a high dose of racism & racist comments are tolerated in Contractor UK forum recently.
    Racism is the ideology that claims that race X is superior to race Y.

That is not the case. What most people claim here (including myself) is that Britain is the living space (Lebensraum) of the British people.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't mention the Jews. I did once but I think I got away with it...

On a serious note, a complete random starts throwing the magic words "racist" and "racism" then all hell breaks out.

To the OP, fuq you and the sacred cow you rode in on.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
        Yep, long long list of brilliant companies destroyed by offshoring in the long run. It makes me sad. To the tune of bollywood violin intermezzos.
        And which "brilliant" companies have been "Destoyed" by offshoring?

They all seem to be doing ok to me
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
          Racism is the ideology that claims that race X is superior to race Y.

That is not the case. What most people claim here (including myself) is that Britain is the living space (Lebensraum) of the British people.
          You sound German. Why not fark orf back to the Vaterland then, rather than invade our living space?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Specifically?

I worked with 3 or 4 Indian* chaps.

They were all fine.

Though this was 15 to 20 years ago, so YMMV.

*1 Brahmin & 2 others of indeterminate caste, one of whom was married to the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life.
            I had an excellent Indian couple as my neighbours for several years and the wife was drop dead gorgeous.

But at the end of the day she packed in a well paying job to do social work for "her community".

At the end of the day, they stick together when abroad, but many Brits cannot resist being back stabbing bar stewards.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              2 who sit either side of me do stink a lot. So much so I now have an air freshener on my desk, something I have never had to do in 20 odd years of contracting.
              2nd permy job I had, we had a guy who stank. Changed his shirt no more than once a week, maybe even less. We did the usual leaving deodorants on his desk. Didn't work. When he left the company he had a great send-off there were many smiles and handshakes. We were very glad to see him go

P.S. he wasn't Indian

Comment

FFS

I find racism far more repugnant and offensive than everyday, run of the mill cursing yet if I type "****" "tulip" "****" it is auto filtered yet the act of referring to an entire race by some witty name is perfectly acceptable, if not encouraged by cool and the gang.

Yet I'll bet a pound to a piece of dogsh!t that none of these closet racists, because that is what you are and make no mistake, would openly come out and reveal their vile opinions in public?

Very sad......

The original poster was bang on the money, it's racist, pathetic and puts me in mind of childish "keyboard warrior" troller types that the current age has created.

Comment

Anyway, whose long term sleeper IS the OP?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    2nd permy job I had, we had a guy who stank. Changed his shirt no more than once a week, maybe even less. We did the usual leaving deodorants on his desk. Didn't work. When he left the company he had a great send-off there were many smiles and handshakes. We were very glad to see him go

P.S. he wasn't Indian
                    I used to work with a yank whoose breath was so bad it could etch glass! I didn't say that all bobs stink (just these 2) in the same way that I didn't decide that all yanks had bad breath...just this one. For what its worth, I've worked with plenty of folks who get somewhat wiffy, but like I said, never before have I been out to buy an air freshener!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by OnceStonedRose View Post
                      I find racism far more repugnant and offensive than everyday, run of the mill cursing yet if I type "****" "tulip" "****" it is auto filtered yet the act of referring to an entire race by some witty name is perfectly acceptable, if not encouraged by cool and the gang.

Yet I'll bet a pound to a piece of dogsh!t that none of these closet racists, because that is what you are and make no mistake, would openly come out and reveal their vile opinions in public?

Very sad......

The original poster was bang on the money, it's racist, pathetic and puts me in mind of childish "keyboard warrior" troller types that the current age has created.
                      ..says aussielong.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X