• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Richard III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I hope they give him a quick burial at sea, or his body might become a shrine for Yorkie fundamentalists.
    That's why he'll be reburied in Leicester Cathedral instead of York Minster.

(Well, plus the fact he already has a large memorial stone in Leicester)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Where in the body is it, this Richard the Third?
      Are we talking cockney rhyming slang by any chance?

Comment

Just read a piece saying he lay "literally in the shadow of" Leicester Cathedral.

His grave is almost due south of the cathedral.

Comment

Richard III

Just hearing that ATOS have declared him fit for work.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Just read a piece saying he lay "literally in the shadow of" Leicester Cathedral.
            Bit of useless background information - it didn't become a Cathedral until 1927 - think they must have forgotten about it

Due to be re branded as a Temple circa 2035
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

did you know, he is the only person, apart from Harold Bluetooth, to have a body part named after him

Not strictly true - There are Richard the Thirds, granted, but then at the opposite extreme there are the galloping Henries.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The Plantagenets had a very distinctive bone structurstructure as can be seen here

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

did you know, he is the only person, apart from Harold Bluetooth, to have a body part named after him

Eartha Kitt?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Didn't Paul Langerhans have a body part named after him?

Comment

Working...
                      X