• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I ruled CUK...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'd have Eek and SimonMac taken out, skinned alive, thrown into the Dead Sea, dragged over rocks, taken out, shot and then buried up to their necks in sand with a ukelele stuck on their heads as a sign to other CUK cretins.

Hope that's clear MF. Remember no bannings though.
    Will there be a special police division designed to purify CUK from the seed of cretinry?

Comment

But seriously, I voted for the 4ft 3" guy .... have you noticed that the new generation of managers is getting shorter and smaller? They all put forceful low voices on the phone, but if you actually have a chance to see the guy (low chances these days), he turns out to be teeny-tiny.
      Last edited by mos; 31 January 2013, 11:30.
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
        But seriously, I voted for the 4ft 3" guy .... have you noticed that the new generation of managers is getting shorter and smaller? They all put forceful low voices on the phone, but if you actually have a chance to see the guy (low chances these days), he turns out to be teeny-tiny.
        It's worse when they have a Napoleon complex
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          It's worse when they have a Napoleon complex
          And impose low ceiling on everyone ...
          If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
            They're not really tiny - it's just they're a long way away.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X