• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cash missing... suspect cleaner... how to handle?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Like I said, keep your trolling elsewhere. Serious topic. Start a new thread if you want to discuss how one should implement theological matters in day-to-day living.
    My apologies, I assumed that those beliefs were serious and were relevant on a day to day basis.

To be honest I do not understand why this is not the case (no one said being a Christian [or whatever else] was easy) but I am an atheist so I suppose my lack of understanding is not suprising.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Please keep your trolling to non-serious threads. There are plenty of them.
      And I thought this was general?

Where one can go from fluffy kittens to nazis in the space of a post.

Part of the fun of general is trying to decide which posts are real and which are bollux.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        And I thought this was general?

Where one can go from fluffy kittens to nazis in the space of a post.

Part of the fun of general is trying to decide which posts are real and which are bollux.
        True. But normal people can tell the difference between a silly bickering session about immigration, and a serious issue. Jokes and daft advice are fine, trolls peddling the same old line in every thread they can force it into is just boring.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Yes, they'll get a longer sentence if they're caught with both the cloak and the shirt, and nobody will believe them when they say you gave them the shirt
          They believed Jean Valjean. (24601)

I would simply say the the cleaner "I left £50 on the dining room table - have you seen it?". And then, when she says "It wasn't on the table, it was in your wallet...", you've got 'er bang to rights.

Unless you know for sure, say nothing - just be a bit more careful.

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          To be honest I do not understand why this is not the case (no one said being a Christian [or whatever else] was easy) but I am an atheist so I suppose my lack of understanding is not suprising.
          Your general ignorance over things religious and christian is not surprising. Religious illiteracy is very common - even among those who consider themselves religious in some way.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Security Marker Pen with UV Light: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I think I'm going to try leaving the iPad recording with the cover shut... it looks very inconspicuous.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Your general ignorance over things religious and christian is not surprising. Religious illiteracy is very common - even among those who consider themselves religious in some way.
                I find that quite offensive, my ignorance covers a wide range of topics and is not confined to religion. I also happen to be quite illiterate in several languages, including sign and various ones which have not been made up yet.
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-cleaners.html

Comment

She tells me when she nicks my cash!
                    lucky boy, mine helps herself then wonders why I hit the roof.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                      I find that quite offensive, my ignorance covers a wide range of topics and is not confined to religion. I also happen to be quite illiterate in several languages, including sign and various ones which have not been made up yet.
                      I apologise most profusely. Upon reading your posts, your ignorance on an enormous range of subjects comes to me as no surprise whatsoever. Your ignorance on religion is merely a consequence of your general ignorance.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X