• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cash missing... suspect cleaner... how to handle?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Are you sure you didn't spend the money - it's easy to visit a pro for unprotected 4n4l, and forget you've done it?
    FTFY

Comment

I believe that the bible says that if someone steals your cloak offer them your shirt?
      Therefore if the cleaner has stolen from you, offer them more money.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        Very god advice.

Last edited by oscarose; 23 January 2013, 13:35. Reason: spell :emb
        one day at a time

Comment

I believe that the bible says that if someone steals your cloak offer them your shirt?
          There is a valid point in there I think.

Comment

There is a valid point in there I think.
            Yes, they'll get a longer sentence if they're caught with both the cloak and the shirt, and nobody will believe them when they say you gave them the shirt

Comment

At this point I usually decide that the old testament was not completely made redundant by the new and invoke a plague of locusts on the one who stole from me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                At this point I usually decide that the old testament was not completely made redundant by the new and invoke a plague of locusts on the one who stole from me.
                Quite. That Jesus fella was a real leftie.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

If I was a cleaner and was nicking your cash, I wouldn't do it every time. And I'd only do it when you had a lot of notes so wouldn't notice one or two go missing.
                  That's what I would do too. But all the notes went missing... the whole section was empty.
                  So if you do set a trap, and the cleaner takes some more, what will you do? Confront them? Report them to the police?
                  Meet the owner. If I know which individual, demand they are never allowed on my property and consider keeping the company, otherwise stop using them and explain why. I have no interest in confronting the individual, and I can't see the police would help... I'd end up getting in trouble for illegal surveillance or something!

Are you sure you didn't spend the money - it's easy to pay the window cleaner, pizza delivery boy etc, and forget you've done it?
                  I remember taking £5 out for something and counting how much was there - since I rarely have more than £30. I don't tend to spend cash so I'd definitely remember if I spent ALL of it; that's the only option I can rule out!

Please keep your trolling to non-serious threads. There are plenty of them.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Please keep your trolling to non-serious threads. There are plenty of them.
                    You ask for advice and guidence here but you already have an all powerful super power to ask as well as a book you follow which covers this situation.

Hey, they are your beliefs - don't blame me if you don't like them!
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Like I said, keep your trolling elsewhere. Serious topic. Start a new thread if you want to discuss how one should implement theological matters in day-to-day living.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X