• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proper CUK fodder!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    NLUK says she's doing that PLUS other criminal activity. I'm asking him how he knows this?
    By making sweeping judgemental assumptions based on personal experience with far too few people for it to be anywhere near factually correct. I learn't from the best oh guru...

Although I will quite happily argue from those few people I have come across on the same level of benefits seem to be able to get hold of more or less anything they want from a 'friend' but aren't surprised if it doesn't come with a manual, or a box or power lead........
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

She needs to have her fanny bricked up to stop her popping out more kids to get even more benefits!
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        She needs to have her fanny bricked up to stop her popping out more kids to get even more benefits!
        Or a sh4g with you which will turn her lesbian.

Comment

fanny bricked up??!! like it, adding that one to the reference book

Comment

People who have kids should really be paying more tax to fund the schooling etc they're going to need and not receiving tax benefits.

Comment

Love the way she is so blase about it and clearly she doesn't care what people think about it seeing as she let them write an article on it.
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                Love the way she is so blase about it and clearly she doesn't care what people think about it seeing as she let them write an article on it.
                having had a limited experience with journalists I suspect they told her she was going to get a sensitive story about saving hard on benefits to brung up her kids right. (speeeling intentional)

She got a hatchet job that wasn't exactly subtle, just try listening to Ian Dale when its immigration or gay subjects, he ambushes anyone he disagrees with, same with Nick Ferrari.

Poor love was probably like a rabbit in an 18 wheeler's headlights.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  having had a limited experience with journalists I suspect they told her she was going to get a sensitive story about saving hard on benefits to brung up her kids right. (speeeling intentional)

She got a hatchet job that wasn't exactly subtle, just try listening to Ian Dale when its immigration or gay subjects, he ambushes anyone he disagrees with, same with Nick Ferrari.

Poor love was probably like a rabbit in an 18 wheeler's headlights.
                  Plus the reptiles probably flashed her a few hundred quid
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Or a sh4g with you which will turn her lesbian.
                    didnt turn ur Mrs did it? :-)
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

didnt turn ur Mrs did it? :-)
                      she is bi sexual so I get to join in every time. If I caused that then brilliant! I might have mentioned it a few times over the years (her best friend is bi-sexual).

Comment

Working...
                      X