• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cost of flights to USA :-(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    So I see, just checked myself as you only put the AMS -> Miami in your post.

Edit: You can fly LHR-Miami via Atlanta with Delta. Reason it's cheap is that you're not going UK -> AMS ->USA.
    How much?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      How much?

Price departure flight
      GBP 366.50
      Price return flight
      GBP 252.90
      Total price for 1 adult
      GBP 619.40

Per person

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Price departure flight
        GBP 366.50
        Price return flight
        GBP 252.90
        Total price for 1 adult
        GBP 619.40

Per person
        So about £300 cheaper via Amsterdam.

But still a good price nonetheless.

There's 5 of us, so we'd be saving around £150 a person, so still worth it, I believe, and I do like a road trip.

Comment

So about £300 cheaper via Amsterdam.

But still a good price nonetheless.

There's 5 of us, so we'd be saving around £150 a person, so still worth it, I believe, and I do like a road trip.
          I would've thought that as you're a homosexual paedophile that horseback "brokeback mountain" style would be your favoured mode of transport. All the comforts of home, so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            I would've thought that as you're a homosexual paedophile that horseback "brokeback mountain" style would be your favoured mode of transport. All the comforts of home, so to speak.
            Ah, so now insulting me by copying me. Wow, you really have run dry haven't you.

Honestly spod, you are the one who chose to train with sexually repressed boys nigth and day, to boss them about. And you constantly tell everyone you enjoyed it, then suggested another profession could have been the Priesthood. Seriously, CM is lovely, tell her, let it all out, all of this repressed sexual aggression will be bad for the kid. Just getting a job near a squaddie base so you can go cottaging with them isn't enough, tell CM, she will understand I am told.

Comment

Ah, so now insulting me by copying me. Wow, you really have run dry haven't you.

Honestly spod, you are the one who chose to train with sexually repressed boys nigth and day, to boss them about. And you constantly tell everyone you enjoyed it, then suggested another profession could have been the Priesthood. Seriously, CM is lovely, tell her, let it all out, all of this repressed sexual aggression will be bad for the kid. Just getting a job near a squaddie base so you can go cottaging with them isn't enough, tell CM, she will understand I am told.
              I'm testing how many times I can call you a paedophile before I get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                I'm testing how many times I can call you a paedophile before I get banned.
                If you get banned and he doesn't, how does that help anyone?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  If you get banned and he doesn't, how does that help anyone?
                  Fuctifino

I'll draw upon my vast reserves of sockies and alter-egos, just like MF and Old Hack do when they're banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Basil Fawlty View Post
                    Travelsupermarket are showing LHR => MIA Premium Economy in Sept for £996
                    Getting better...
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Just went to KLM:

Departing 1st Sept returning 15th, 2 people.

Totaalprijs voor alle passagiers EUR 1.218,54

That really is a hefty saving, and with one change at Atlanta.

£990 for two people. That's less than you were quoted for one!

Might end of there myself next year...
                      From schiphol though yeh?
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X