• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cost of flights to USA :-(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    virgin Atlantic :
    08 September 2013 Duration: 9 hrs 5 mins Enhanced Economy Class
    Depart:13:00 London Gatwick, UK (LGW)
    Arrive: 17:05 Orlando Intl, Florida - USA (MCO)
    Direct flight

15 September 2013 Duration: 8 hrs 10 mins Enhanced Economy Class
    Depart:19:35 Orlando Intl, Florida - USA (MCO)
    Arrive: 08:45 +1 Day London Gatwick, UK (LGW)
    Direct flight

£1078/person
    Ah OK. Like I said it was just a quick look and I looked at end of september. Assuming it would be cheaper the later on in the year?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      From schiphol though yeh?
      Schiphol and Frankfurt aren't bad hubs. Although Frankfurt is rather large and you can end up traipsing across a bloody big airport to get to the relevant gates.

Comment

Spod mate - Please **** off and take your childish abuse back to your own thread.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Spod mate - Please **** off and take your childish abuse back to your own thread.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
            Schiphol and Frankfurt aren't bad hubs. Although Frankfurt is rather large and you can end up traipsing across a bloody big airport to get to the relevant gates.
            LOL.. Amen to that. I had an hour and a half transfer in Frankfurt and I had to run like the bloody wind with a final call for me going out and got there just before the gate closed. Wise advice indeed.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There's no helping some people. I think I'll stay, thanks though.

Comment

Working...
              X