• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Show us your watches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your watches

Don't like wearing my "good" watch all the time so looking at getting this:

Its an Eco Drive Proximity, a bit gimicky with iPhone connectivity for alerts but think it looks gorgeous!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I have a Citizen eco-drive Promaster for everyday use and a Breitling Navitimer when I feel like wearing it, it was made the year I was born.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Show us your watches

My iPhone is my watch, not worn one for ages!

Comment

Never owned a watch!!! Never have time to buy one!!!

Comment

Show us your watches

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Breitling Navitimer when I feel like wearing it, it was made the year I was born.
          Victorian is it?!

Comment

My only watch is a Zeon digital watch I was given for my 13th birthday in 1984. I fear it may be on its last legs; the battery's dead again which seems to be happening a lot more frequently than it used to, the buttons don't work too well, and it's long lost its beep. I'll be quite upset the day it dies completely.

Is it weird that I'm far more attached to inanimate objects than people? No? Thought not.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              My only watch is a Zeon digital watch I was given for my 13th birthday in 1984. I fear it may be on its last legs; the battery's dead again which seems to be happening a lot more frequently than it used to, the buttons don't work too well, and it's long lost its beep. I'll be quite upset the day it dies completely.

Is it weird that I'm far more attached to inanimate objects than people? No? Thought not.
              I'm currently wearing a 1970's omega seamaster. The next watch I buy (well I bought it months ago) will be a Pebble
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

i bought myself one of these earlier in the year. Diesel Super Bad Ass ( i think they're advertising them on the TV at the moment)

Its a bit of a monster, but i like it

However they suffer a major design flaw with the date/time winder. Everytime you put your hand in your pocket the edge of your pocket catches on the winder and pulls it out therefore stopping the time! Also repeatedly doing this has caused the actual winder nob to come off i've had to send it back to be repaired under warranty already!! My old Uboat had a similarly large adjuster but it was secured by screwing it onto the body of the watch so that this scenariao didn't happen.

Comment

Pierre Renoir with swiss movement and a Jack Pierre automatic, both Turkish, made in istanbul

The battery one as not dropped a second in 3 years and as long as i wear the automatic its the same

The jeweller said he got them from Istanbul market for £12.50 each

Comment

My watch

I have a Citizen Eco-Drive AT Skyhawk.

Solar powered, with automatic time update from the Rugby radio signal so nothing to do.

I recently saw an Omega SeaMaster Chronograph @ just over £5k, but it only lasts 60 hours when fully wound!!!
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X