• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Show us your watches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought with the 4* exchange of clubcard points earned using only tesco petrol stations over a year

Comment

A simple Rotary aquaspeed for every day.

Rotary Gents Rubber Watch AGS00068-W-04 | the Watch Hut

I've a couple of mid sized tags and other dress watches but I prefer the aquaspeed.

Comment

My main watch is a Rolex GMT Master II. Originally planned to get a Submariner but the GMT Master seemed more useful and looks practically identical.

Comment

Casio F-91W

As worn by:

Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post

As worn by:

aka....the Programmers watch

Comment

Breitling Navitimer World - bought it in Aguila.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Omega Seamaster for everyday

Citizen Eco Drive for hols.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  I haven't worn a watch for over 12 years.
                  on the rare occasion that I need to know the time, there are plenty of clocks or or other people around to tell me

I'm with you on this one - just try and find somewhere you cannot see the time - and where you do not have your phone with you (which has the time on).

I used to love getting decent/interesting watches but there is just no point when almost everything I look at these days has the time on it.

Comment

I've an Omega Seamaster too.

But usually wear a Vostok Komandirskie Russian army watch which keeps great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                      aka....the Programmers watch
                      Nope, this is:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X