• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who wants to sort Harriet's dirties?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    does that mean what I think it does??

would they not smell of fish?

I guess whatever floats your boat. Obviously does for some people to turn of >$280.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Arrgghhh my eyes!

I clicked on the link. I wish I could un-see that

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        It wouldn't make very entertaining reading though, would it.

He looked at me with his 'loading the dishwasher' eyes, as he slowly and gently lowered the cutlery into the plastic basket. Licking his lips gently, he ripped the selophane from the finish tablet and forced it roughly into the detergent drawer. His eyes slowly closing and his head snapping backwards in ecstacy, he snapped the door shut and expertly dialled up a heavy soil cycle and with a cocky arrogance, jammed his finger into the 'ON' button.....
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          It wouldn't make very entertaining reading though, would it.

He looked at me with his 'loading the dishwasher' eyes, as he slowly and gently lowered the cutlery into the plastic basket. Licking his lips gently, he ripped the selophane from the finish tablet and forced it roughly into the detergent drawer. His eyes slowly closing and his head snapping backwards in ecstacy, he snapped the door shut and expertly dialled up a heavy soil cycle and with a cocky arrogance, jammed his finger into the 'ON' button.....
          Thanks TM, today I was loading the dishwasher with bottles for the homebrew and I suddenly had an image of Harriet getting jiggy.... oh my brain
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X