• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So who wants to sort Harriet's dirties?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    It wouldn't make very entertaining reading though, would it.

He looked at me with his 'loading the dishwasher' eyes, as he slowly and gently lowered the cutlery into the plastic basket. Licking his lips gently, he ripped the selophane from the finish tablet and forced it roughly into the detergent drawer. His eyes slowly closing and his head snapping backwards in ecstacy, he snapped the door shut and expertly dialled up a heavy soil cycle and with a cocky arrogance, jammed his finger into the 'ON' button.....
    Thanks TM, today I was loading the dishwasher with bottles for the homebrew and I suddenly had an image of Harriet getting jiggy.... oh my brain

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    It wouldn't make very entertaining reading though, would it.

He looked at me with his 'loading the dishwasher' eyes, as he slowly and gently lowered the cutlery into the plastic basket. Licking his lips gently, he ripped the selophane from the finish tablet and forced it roughly into the detergent drawer. His eyes slowly closing and his head snapping backwards in ecstacy, he snapped the door shut and expertly dialled up a heavy soil cycle and with a cocky arrogance, jammed his finger into the 'ON' button.....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Arrgghhh my eyes!

I clicked on the link. I wish I could un-see that

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    does that mean what I think it does??

would they not smell of fish?

I guess whatever floats your boat. Obviously does for some people to turn of >$280.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Good, you can have her. I wouldn't touch that with a bargepole.
    Someone's got a good opinion of himself!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post

Ohh carp, I was planning to bid on it.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    See the 3 self-titled MILFs who are selling the pre-fingered used copy of the book on ebay? Bidding up to $270 already.....

Sad.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    See the 3 self-titled MILFs who are selling the pre-fingered used copy of the book on ebay? Bidding up to $270 already.....

Sad.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The thought of balls gets Mrs BP excited. Alas not my balls.

use your substitution clause. You know it makes sense.

Hey just thought, do submissives by definition end up IR35 caught?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Ed Balls?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    What worries me most about the whole story, is that she bought and read the book for research purposes.

Researching what? Is she protesting too much?

The mere thought of Balls and her being nasty with each other makes me feel a little sick.

Leave a comment:

• escapeUK
    replied
    Fancy giving this evil hag air time.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I Would !
    Good, you can have her. I wouldn't touch that with a bargepole.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I Would !
    Harriet or Yvette?

If its Harriet - You are MTT's sockie and I claim my £10.

Leave a comment:

• Old Hack
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Think how much nicer life would've been for us all if she had just spent her life in the kitchen washing dishes and doing a bit of hoovering instead of sticking her ******* nose in every aspect of our fecking lives, the mendacious, self-serving, entitled, righteous, evil bitch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X