• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you want me in your team?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
    Weren't you permanently banned? Why are you still here?
    It's getting strange now Greenboy.

Leave me alone, I am not that type of man. Fat boy will be back tuesday, and man love is his kind of thing; you'll have much better success with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

Leave me alone, I am not that type of man. Fat boy will be back tuesday, and man love is his kind of thing; you'll have much better success with him.
      OH you do realise you're very boring indeed? Much more so than your tormentors, to the unbiased observer?
      I reckon you're going to get banned for sheer OCD dullness.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        OH you do realise you're very boring indeed? Much more so than your tormentors, to the unbiased observer?
        I reckon you're going to get banned for sheer OCD dullness.
        I have to laugh at that Ass, oh my that was funny...

You and MF, well, if you can't get banned for that, there's no way in hell I could be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoidercock View Post

It's always either homosexuality or masturbation with you, isn't it?
          You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            I have to laugh at that Ass, oh my that was funny...

You and MF, well, if you can't get banned for that, there's no way in hell I could be.
            You see you're just not getting how you appear to the rest of the congregation.
            No one flogs a dead horse quite like you - that's the difference.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

He's like Churchill on speed. :
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                He's like Churchill on speed. :
                **** you fat boy, I'm on holiday.

Comment

I tend not to try and shag the horse, there's the difference, that and not really caring too much.

However, judging by the amount of people who feel drawn to follow me about abusing me, it seems a big deal to you. Some of you even opening sockie accounts to abuse me, and others. Look at Old Greg. He couldn't contain himself, so had to create SB. Jeez, you lot are so transparent, its amusing. In a bizarre way, I appreciate fat boy more than the rest of you, for he's had a life, while all you lot do is hang around her epontificating about having a life. FFS ass, you're meant to be retired, when the truth is you're retarded; were I retired, the last place I would be is on a contractor board tellign every one how good I am and how tulip everyone else is.

It's not the real world girls. Calm down, get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                    **** you fat boy, I'm on holiday.
                    Missed you the other day SPod. Where did you get to?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLabel View Post
                      It's always either homosexuality or masturbation with you, isn't it?
                      Well, if that's how you deal with me, that's fine, as I said. However, it's not my bag.

But carry on, if it gets you through the day chun doy

Comment

Working...
                      X