• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you want me in your team?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You see you're just not getting how you appear to the rest of the congregation.
    No one flogs a dead horse quite like you - that's the difference.
    The fool he made of himself over the Aus$ / sterling contract value question will long be remembered as a Cretinwatch classic.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
      The fool I made of myself over the Aus$ / sterling contract value question will long be remembered as a Cretinwatch classic.
      Fixed that for you Greg, for, as you know, saying you are paid in pounds, and converting it to aussie dollars, means you lose out over the years he discussed.

But of course, you are too stupid to realise it, even aussielover admitted making the mistake. The fact you backed him up to the inners of his rectum made it all the more enjoyable.

You're a funny one, still cannot understand you were wrong, even aussielover has long admitted to his mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        Fixed that for you Greg, for, as you know, saying you are paid in pounds, and converting it to aussie dollars, means you lose out over the years he discussed.

But of course, you are too stupid to realise it, even aussielover admitted making the mistake. The fact you backed him up to the inners of his rectum made it all the more enjoyable.

You're a funny one, still cannot understand you were wrong, even aussielover has long admitted to his mistake
        He still doesn't get it.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

I still don't get it.
          FTFY

Comment

The fool he made of himself over the Aus$ / sterling contract value question will long be remembered as a Cretinwatch classic.
            I think he topped it with the acrostic insult thread especially as he'd made such a massive hoo haa about his abilities the previous week.

Or managed to spot a pattern perhaps? Given what I do, I'd be ashamed if I couldn't get that. It took about a minute.

I am surprised there were wrong answers.
            Anyone who works in pattern matching would be able to spot that in seconds. It's acutely easy to be frank.
            What a fookin cretin.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Dude, move on. It will be to your detriment to dwell on the past.

Comment

FTFY
                I don't think we'll ever see his like again when it comes to idiocy combined with lack of self-awareness.

Just for the audience, explain fully how you were correct about the currencies.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

I don't think I could have imagined the level of idiocy combined with lack of self-awareness I showed.
                  FTFY

He said, paraphrasing, I am smart, for my contract is in sterling, and I convert it to Aussie dollars. I pointed out that thats not clever, as a better one, would be to contract in aussie dollars and convert that to pounds, considering that the pound has been devaluing against the dollar. Thus, if you are paid in aussie dollar, your rate 10 years ago, would be worth more today, in pounds.

An example I used, was if you earned A$1200 a day 10 years ago, it would be worth £400 a day. However, if you earned A$1200 a day today, it would be worth £700 a day.

However, if you earned £400 a day, it would be worth A$1200 a day 10 years ago, but only A$700 today.

Thus, the best contract to negotiate 10 years ago would be in Aussie dollars, not in pounds.

But again, you are too dumb to realise it.

He even admitted he fooked up.

But carry on Greg, I kind of like the way you light up the stupidity ranks.

Comment

FTFY

He said, paraphrasing, I am smart, for my contract is in sterling, and I convert it to Aussie dollars. I pointed out that thats not clever, as a better one, would be to contract in aussie dollars and convert that to pounds, considering that the pound has been devaluing against the dollar. Thus, if you are paid in aussie dollar, your rate 10 years ago, would be worth more today, in pounds.

An example I used, was if you earned A$1200 a day 10 years ago, it would be worth £400 a day. However, if you earned A$1200 a day today, it would be worth £700 a day.

However, if you earned £400 a day, it would be worth A$1200 a day 10 years ago, but only A$700 today.

Thus, the best contract to negotiate 10 years ago would be in Aussie dollars, not in pounds.

But again, you are too dumb to realise it.

He even admitted he fooked up.

But carry on Greg, I kind of like the way you light up the stupidity ranks.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Have another

What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X