• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London iPhone Queue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Oh and you're a cretin for not considering that they are most likely tourists who are queueing because the I-phone won't be released back where they come from for a while.
    why thank you, from Cretin Royalty that is high praise. Your explanation actually is quite helpful, I hadn't thought of that and it sort of makes sense.

If they can afford to do it AND send money home, locals can afford it too - they are entitled to the same benefits to top up low income, etc.
    You mean - If they can afford to live in poverty which compared to home is luxury then why shouldn't the natives do the same? I do so hope you fall on hard times, remind us then why you are claiming benefits?

Its a race to the bottom, I suspect some of our members have already made it, they are already at the arsehole stage.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      why thank you, from Cretin Royalty that is high praise. Your explanation actually is quite helpful, I hadn't thought of that and it sort of makes sense.
      Well maybe next time you (and the Wail) should think before posting
      Sloppy journalism - they could have interviewed people in that queue - I would bet my explanation is correct.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well maybe next time you (and the Wail) should think before posting
        Sloppy journalism - they could have interviewed people in that queue - I would bet my explanation is correct.

Why would they do that when they can make assumptions based on the colour of their skin? Much quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Why would they do that when they can make assumptions based on the colour of their skin? Much quicker.
          Indeed. The funny thing is the joke is on the Wail. They've made the assumption that these are poor immigrants rather than tourists, not realising that Indians are a large component of tourists in London nowadays, and not realising that these are the probably the new relatively well-off middle class.

But that's why I don't buy the stupid Wail.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

You mean - If they can afford to live in poverty which compared to home is luxury then why shouldn't the natives do the same? I do so hope you fall on hard times, remind us then why you are claiming benefits?
            So you think having white skin and a UK passport entitles you to a nice middle-class life-style? What kind of leftie are you?

DA.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Indeed. The funny thing is the joke is on the Wail. They've made the assumption that these are poor immigrants rather than tourists, not realising that Indians are a large component of tourists in London nowadays, and not realising that these are the probably the new relatively well-off middle class.

But that's why I don't buy the stupid Wail.
              And isn't it disgusting that 99% of tourists are foreigners too?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                So you think having white skin and a UK passport entitles you to a nice middle-class life-style? What kind of leftie are you?

DA.
                who said anything about a white skin?

Don't know if you have noticed Britain was already multi coloured. More people have been brought here to lower wages for big multinationals including white eastern Europeans. It's about a pushing of the populace to a subsistence level so a few rich people can have a bigger yacht. That's not leftie, its reasonable fear of becoming a serf.

Comment

who said anything about a white skin?
                  This tosser:

OK immigration is seriously out of control.
                  Its a picture showing a queue for a generic device which shows 99.9% of people in the queue are asian, in a country with allegedly 8% ethnic minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    This tosser:
                    that referred to a photo where its clear the ethnic make up is Asian just by looking, you then moved the focus to those on benefits where it is not clear what the ethnic make up is, yet you suggested it was white and lazy.

do try and keep up.

Comment

do try and keep up.
                      To be fair, it looks like you need to keep up

1. Not all brown people are immigrants, there are plenty of tourists nowadays.
                      2. Not all brown immigrants are poor.
                      3. Not all brown people are immigrants or tourists.

Get it?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X