• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice / Strategic areas to live in London area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    What I see in him is none of your business.

I do not know you, have no wish to know you and I would appreciate it if you would not presume to know me.

So whatever your issue is. Leave me out of it.

Yeah. I'm about 90% sure you're merely a figment of Spod's imagination; I'm impressed he managed to inflate you so quickly. But, quite honestly, even if that's not the case I couldn't give a toss either way. It makes no difference to me: Spod's an out-and-out twat regardless.

That's your one response for the day.

Comment

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Streatham and posh, are you having a laugh ?
        You must have missed the bit where I said none of London was all that posh or impressive.

Frankly, like most big cities, there are very few "nice" bits that aren't less than a mile from some pretty dodgy areas. Look at Vauxhall: you've got the sought-after St George's Wharf, where all sorts of the Great and Good live, right next to possibly the dodgiest underground in all of London. It's also only about hundred yards from Soho.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by farout117 View Post
            Yeah fair comment. I am into .NET development. Well from the countries I have worked in, normally contracting would be more based in the centre or in financial districts, maybe its different in London? I see lots of adverts (fake or not) in CW and Central London, that was my assumption.
            As far as contract is concerned Dec and Jan are dead months, Christmas parties, people on holidays etc. I would wait until Feb to look for something. But you may not get something until March, as may project don't kick off until the start of the finance year in April.

You don't need to be in the UK to get a role, I spend the winter in the sun, apply on-line, do phone interview from the beach. I don't go to the UK until I have a role or at least have done a phone interview and they want to see me.

HTH
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Previously on CUK...

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post

Yeah. I'm about 90% sure you're merely a figment of Spod's imagination; I'm impressed he managed to inflate you so quickly. But, quite honestly, even if that's not the case I couldn't give a toss either way. It makes no difference to me: Spod's an out-and-out twat regardless.

That's your one response for the day.
                Only 90% that's unusual for you. I thought you knew everything ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Well, that's what thought did: planted a feather and thought that a chicken would grow.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

She knows nothing about London ( apart from living in Streatham for a bit ) but still contributes to this thread like an expert.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

It's quite funny watching you go on the rampage and offend all and sundry.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X