• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lib Dems prove once again they are not fit to govern

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You really are a very limited retard.
    What is a limited retard exactly? is that like a limited company where the shareholders can be retards and then do a runner when the retard goes tits up?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      What is a limited retard exactly? is that like a limited company where the shareholders can be retards and then do a runner when the retard goes tits up?
      A limited retard is an uber-idiot like yourself - a retard who is limited even when compared with other retards, such as Robby.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

A limited retard is an uber-idiot like yourself - a retard who is limited even when compared with other retards, such as Robby.
        How many more notches down do I have to go to be like you then?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
          You really are tiresome.
          Why don't you try making your point using words that mean what you want to say instead of picking words at random and throwing the toys out the pram when people think you meant what you said?
          Last edited by doodab; 3 September 2012, 16:44.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

It's good to see the debaters haven't resorted to personal insults and made themselves and their arguments look ridiculous.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Why don't you try making your point using words that mean what you want to say instead of picking words at random and throwing the toys out the pram when people think you meant what you said?
              I was using words that meant what i wanted to say. Remember profit can have many different meanings as pointed out in the article. And i was using the meaning which factored in opportunity cost. I was also very explicit about this to the extent where anyone with a degree of sense could understand it.

The problem you have is you can't find anything wrong with the basic logic that i have presented after 25 pages, but you desperately want to prove me wrong about something, so you are nitpicking at the most pointless of things imaginable and not bringing anything intelligent to the table.

And that is why you are tiresome.

Comment

I was using words that meant what i wanted to say. Remember profit can have many different meanings as pointed out in the article. And i was using the meaning which factored in opportunity cost. I was also very explicit about this to the extent where anyone with a degree of sense could understand it.

The problem you have is you can't find anything wrong with the basic logic that i have presented after 25 pages, but you desperately want to prove me wrong about something, so you are nitpicking at the most pointless of things imaginable and not bringing anything intelligent to the table.

In 25 pages you have failed to explain why a less free-market society like Germany is more successful than a more free-market one like the US.
                By successful I mean without unsustainable debt (coming up to the barely comprehensible 20 trillion for the US), having overtaken the US in export value with only about a quarter of the population, with much lower crime and better infrastructure, not to mention quality of life.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Erm, no you weren't. If you had been you might have used terms such as "normal profit" or "opportunity cost" rather than simply stating that the branch was unprofitable, which anyone with a degree of sense takes to mean not making a profit.

Sorry, what basic logic? You don't have an argument, you have a belief, and you've struggled even to express that coherently. You stated that you could "run the equations" then back pedalled like a unicyclist on a treadmill when challenged to do so, denying that any such equations existed. You waffled about basic economics while seemingly being unable to comprehend how a monopoly in one market can distort another which depends on it, can't elucidate an argument using basic economic terminology preferring instead to use inappropriate words that don't mean what you think they mean and babble about "sound money systems" without actually explaining how such a thing would work.

You probably find me tiresome because you've grown tired of being shown up as a ****wit.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

In 25 pages you have failed to explain why a less free-market society like Germany is more successful than a more free-market one like the US.
                    By successful I mean without unsustainable debt (coming up to the barely comprehensible 20 trillion for the US), having overtaken the US in export value with only about a quarter of the population, with much lower crime and better infrastructure, not to mention quality of life.
                    Germany has an enormous debt too, 2 trillion Euros, comparable to the US's per capita. Americans also have roughly 6,000 dollars more disposable income than Germany (source List of countries by per capita personal income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) so it's hard to claim Germans have a better quality of life.

The US has considerably more rail per capita
                    Railways total (per capita) statistics - Countries compared - NationMaster

Considerably more airports per capita
                    Airports (per capita) statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

Considerably more road per capita
                    List of OECD countries by road network size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not sure which infrastructure you had in mind but it's not looking like Germany has better infrastructure.

Comment

Germany has an enormous debt too, 2 trillion Euros, comparable to the US's per capita. Americans also have roughly 6,000 dollars more disposable income than Germany (source List of countries by per capita personal income - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) so it's hard to claim Germans have a better quality of life.
                      Another case of looking but not understanding. That figure is simply income after taxes. It doesn't take into account all of the things those taxes pay for in Germany that have to be paid for in the US, such as healthcare and university educations.

Comment

Working...
                      X