• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maybe we should take Eugenics more seriously?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

There's work here if you want it. It might not be great work, but work there is.
    Why in the World would anyone put in a 40 hour week for the same wages (less taxes) that they can get on benefit?

You can complain all you like, Sas, but those people in Tescos sound smarter and more practical than you.

P.S. They probably look a bit zoned out after watching hours and hours of TV, especially now the olympics are on, or playing PC games all night, and possibly boozing all the while too.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I find most men look very dull and zombie-like within about 5 minutes of entering a supermarket or shopping centre.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Why in the World would anyone put in a 40 hour week for the same wages (less taxes) that they can get on benefit?

You can complain all you like, Sas, but those people in Tescos sound smarter and more practical than you.

P.S. They probably look a bit zoned out after watching hours and hours of TV, especially now the olympics are on, or playing PC games all night, and possibly boozing all the while too.
        Or just from having infinitely more sex than the rest of us
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Or just from having infinitely more sex than the rest of us
          yeah but taking turns on a hooped earing skank??

they can keep it

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
            Eugenics, isn't that the place that sells cheap TVs?

Seriously, what were you doing shopping at Tescos? Have you moved to a sink estate?
            Does Shopping at Tesco = Benched & Waiting for a Contract?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              stuff
              Your avatar is one of my favorite albums, so good that I have 2 copies in fact. ******* brilliant
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                yeah but taking turns on a hooped earing skank??

they can keep it
                A bit harsh about your wife there.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  A bit harsh about your wife there.
                  But fair.

Comment

I've always thought that the government indirectly practices eugenics by effectively paying a section of society to have children while taxing everyone else to pay for it, some of whom therefore can't afford to have any/more kids.

My sister only has 1 kid and cost was the main reason not to have another. Cost was one of the reasons my wife and I didn't have 3. QED.

I've said it before, make it a condition of receiving benefit for women to be fitted with a long acting contraceptive device. It is wrong to have children and have no way of supporting them.

Al.
                    Back at the coal face

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Your avatar is one of my favorite albums, so good that I have 2 copies in fact. ******* brilliant
                      You are clearly a man of excellent taste !
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X