• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maybe we should take Eugenics more seriously?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler may have had the first shot at eugenics but it was a very popular idea in Britain at the turn of the last century.

Might not be palatable to say in polite society but if Britain were a kennels we would be selecting our breeding pairs from the ugliest, thickest and laziest of the bunch.
    Last edited by minestrone; 31 July 2012, 19:47.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I've just gone into one of those massive Tescos.
      I refer you to some lyrics of a song by a popular London based beat combo from my youth;

"I want to live like common people,
      I want to do whatever common people do,
      I want to sleep with common people,
      I want to sleep with common people,
      like you."

Well what else could I do -
      I said "I'll see what I can do."
      I took her to a supermarket,
      I don't know why but I had to start it somewhere,
      so it started there.
      I said pretend you've got no money,
      she just laughed and said,
      "Oh you're so funny."
      I said "yeah?
      Well I can't see anyone else smiling in here.
      Are you sure you want to live like common people,
      you want to see whatever common people see,
      you want to sleep with common people,
      you want to sleep with common people,
      like me."
      But she didn't understand,
      she just smiled and held my hand.
      Rent a flat above a shop,
      cut your hair and get a job.
      Smoke some fags and play some pool,
      pretend you never went to school.
      But still you'll never get it right,
      cos when you're laid in bed at night,
      watching roaches climb the wall,
      if you call your Dad he could stop it all.

You'll never live like common people,
      you'll never do what common people do,
      you'll never fail like common people,
      you'll never watch your life slide out of view,
      and dance and drink and screw,
      because there's nothing else to do.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I refer you to some lyrics of a song by a popular London based beat combo from my youth;

[/B]
        Ahem, off topic but that should be Sheffield, bloody foreigners thinking everthing comes out of London
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I tend to agree. There is something decidedly cunning, at the savage, cavewoman level, about having a bunch of faceless saps provide shelter and food for you and your 5 kids over 3 fathers.

Much though I generally loathe serial single mothers, I must doff my virtual hat to their sheer brilliance at putting themselves over as a bunch of low IQ chavettes, yet enjoying more free time, and booze, than the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I hear you've bred twice? Case in point.
            2 degrees one masters and a PHD between my wife and I, living in the most sought after area in our city, own many properties in Greece VS you, a OU degree and a ecoshed. I don't judge people on class, looks intelligence, but if I did I would be light years ahead if you.

HTH BIDI

Comment

It's long been obvious that the feckless are outbreeding the ones that we need to reproduce.

The local Tesco shops are pure entertainment, full of chubby tracksuit clad tweenies with shopping trolleys full of cheap pizza and junk food. you can really sit there feeling quite superior until you notice that most of them have three kids or more and probably started pumping out kids at 14 judging by most of them. I fully recomend a night out in Norton and Radstock for an eye opening explanation of why there are so many pregnant teens. IMO the girls are worse on a friday night than the boys!

At the end of the day when someone says theres just no work round here its a bulltulip and feeble excuse...
              Cornwall and Devon is full of holiday homes because the young families said theres no jobs here so we will go where that work is. Why do the mining / northern community think the world owes them a living on their door step when people are coming from as far as possible to take the jobs in London....

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Hitler may have had the first shot at eugenics but it was a very popular idea in Britain at the turn of the last century.

Might not be palatable to say in polite society but if Britain were a kennels we would be selecting our breeding pairs from the ugliest, thickest and laziest of the bunch.
                MF's daughter isn't really his.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                  It's long been obvious that the feckless are outbreeding the ones that we need to reproduce.

The local Tesco shops are pure entertainment, full of chubby tracksuit clad tweenies with shopping trolleys full of cheap pizza and junk food. you can really sit there feeling quite superior until you notice that most of them have three kids or more and probably started pumping out kids at 14 judging by most of them. I fully recomend a night out in Norton and Radstock for an eye opening explanation of why there are so many pregnant teens. IMO the girls are worse on a friday night than the boys!

At the end of the day when someone says theres just no work round here its a bulltulip and feeble excuse...
                  Cornwall and Devon is full of holiday homes because the young families said theres no jobs here so we will go where that work is. Why do the mining / northern community think the world owes them a living on their door step when people are coming from as far as possible to take the jobs in London....
                  Try living in a northern community and you might start to understand.

Cornwall and Devon is still a very rich area, and much desired.Property is worth something there for a start, so families have wealth if they have inherited households.

My view is that people need mobility, in order to move.

What do you think would happen too, in the ideal world, where everyone is moved to London?

Idocracy is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                    2 degrees one masters and a PHD between my wife and I, living in the most sought after area in our city, own many properties in Greece VS you, a OU degree and a ecoshed. I don't judge people on class, looks intelligence, but if I did I would be light years ahead if you.

HTH BIDI
                    You mean your wife has the degrees and you have the CSE
                    She must be quite spectacularly ugly to have married a stupid mong like you.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

hmm now that's not nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X