• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I be sacked for having nookie with a permie?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    You do realise that he'd only picked it up from The Simpsons.
    I knew I'd heard it somewhere before Doh!
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

from memory K2p2 is a girl.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        from memory K2p2 is a hairy trucker pretending to be a girl.
        FTFY
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          from memory K2p2 is a girl.
          Single, 54 year old, bald man - posing on the Internet as a girl. Seriously, I've seen the pictures, and he ain't no lady.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            'would you like to come up with me in the plane(he was having lessons)
            reminds me of:

Lord Flasheart: All right men, let's do-oo-oo it! The first thing to remember is: always treat your kite like you treat your woman!
            Lieutenant George: How, how do you mean, Sir? Do you mean, do you mean take her home at weekends to meet your mother?
            Lord Flasheart: No, I mean get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back.
            Captain Blackadder: I'm beginning to see why the suffragette movement want the vote.
            Lord Flasheart: Hey! Any girl who wants to chain herself to *my* railings and suffer a jet movement gets *my* vote!
            Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Ethical considerations are your own concern and bear in mind you can be dropped from a contract or not renewed for any reason they can think of so you might never know.
              I was once seeing a fellow contractor on one contract. Perm 'team leader' suspected and told her if he thought people on the team were going out he would look to get them out of the place (bit jealous and carrying a torch apparently) he apologised for that one but he also announced in a team meet when the real manager was on hols that he thought the team should work in silence - We were laughing our heads off till we realised he was actually serious...
              That aside, main trouble came when relationship went sour, she told me I HAD to get a job somewhere else as she had been there longer - yeah right. Not a pleasant time....
              Moved onto a couple of permies in the same building but big place so easy to avoid when necessary !
              Bear in mind she will likely be looking for you to bin wifey and move in regardless of what she says now, especially when her mates get stuck into her and will likely increase pressure and take steps outside your control etc.
              Very few are going to be happy playing 'hide the sausage' for a long time while you pop back home every week. Still, good luck with it all...

Comment

Indeed. Matt Groening's got a lawsuit out on Charlotte Bronte for breach of copyright.

Comment

Single, 54 year old, bald man - posing on the Internet as a girl. Seriously, I've seen the pictures, and he ain't no lady.
                  Busted.

Comment

Working...
                  X