• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New CUK Order

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    You forget the mad panic that ensued between the mods when they discovered the Michael Hunt account couldn't die. Seizing power isn't difficult when the previous government is running out the emergency exits screaming don't panic.

However to maintain the illusion that nothing has changed we are keeping most services as they were before leaving the Mods to police the site with explicit instructions.

More instructions will be given later when we discover which cage Pogle is in.

Eek
    Newly appointed Grand Field Marshall Admiral for Pogle Park Duck Pond
    Yes. Admin has already opened lines of communication seeking to remain as a Quisling figurehead and get the Mods to do the dirty work that is clearly beneath her Exaltedness.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Its good to see the underlying rules laid out though - cheers!
      It's important to know where we all stand. It's in the interest of fairness(tm).
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        No cage can hold me - I is a free piggie!

Must dash, hay to nibble, code to review, you know how it is
        Are you adopting the manic laugh approach to code review. I find it useful to drop it in once in a while as it unnerves the newbies.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Are you adopting the manic laugh approach to code review. I find it useful to drop it in once in a while as it unnerves the newbies.
          I have them quaking in thier boots.
          They really dont like having thier pathetic attempts at data extraction pulled apart and used as compost.
          'specilly by a female member of the opposite sex. he he.

I can be nice, i just choose not to y
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            I have them quaking in thier boots.
            They really dont like having thier pathetic attempts at data extraction pulled apart and used as compost.
            'specilly by a female member of the opposite sex. he he.

I can be nice, i just choose not to y
            Smite them with your pointy claws, o mighty one!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              The great one scampers among us! We have prepared your bedding and laid out the choicest carrots. The shock chinchilla squadron stands ready to arrest the old régime and all traitors. What are your orders?
              Chinchillas? I'm in

Comment

Do you want to stop being so cryptic and cliquey and and just get to the point and tell us what's happened? Either that or find somewhere private to blow smoke up each others' arses.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Behold! The Exalted One's title is in place. Admin and Mods will continue to perform the humdrum daily task on her behalf.

All hail!

Comment

We are not worthy

We are not worthy
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I for one welcome our new rat overlady.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X