• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: New CUK Order

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New CUK Order"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    If you feel that someone expressing their dislike without swearing of a neighbouring country by comparing them to a farmyard animal, is more offensive than the constant "P***" words in other threads and threats of violence against those cultures, e.g. "P*** bashing, then I would presume you are a lunatic.

Your infraction/editing is justified and my comment was pathetic. This infraction/editing and previous bans of other members compared to myself is a clear indicator that you are allowing your personal feelings to cloud your objectivity.

(Yes, I may be repeating myself, however surely I must not be the only one to see how some posts are valid and unedited when using apparently debatable racist terms and ways to assault those people, yet a simple animal comment is so heinous, it must be edited and the poster slapped down with an infraction.)
    I think it's time to bring out my old avatar. I think wim121 is feeling singled out.

Leave a comment:

• VirtualMonkey
    replied
    I have no idea wtf is going on but I do know this....I have six cats at home ready and willing to go to battle......one of them is only 13 weeks old and is properly evil.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Only a fool believes that the soaring kingdom of spiritual enlightenment can be overthrown by rabid squeaking.

We await in expectation a manifestation of her Exaltedness's radiance.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    The squirrel ninja brigade is ready to enforce your new world order, m'lady.
    The rodent alliance is unstoppable. You may want to pay some mod attention to simonmac as a display of your loyalty.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...uerrillas.html

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    The squirrel ninja brigade is ready to enforce your new world order, m'lady.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    What a tool

I'm gonna neg rep you as well in a while.

But not yet.
    Looks like the arch-cretin voted for admin.

Hmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    some guff
    What a tool

I'm gonna neg rep you as well in a while.

But not yet.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I may be repeating myself

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    - One of them is aimed at me (my avatar)

- One is aimed at people being banned which I say, get over yourself. I got banned <<repeated unwanted racist comment>> Yet others throwing around racist words and arranging punch-ups only get a one day ban. To them, I say, they got off very lightly and in fact one could say cojak and others have been very lenient. If a proper trial was given before bannings, I would have technically been banned for less time and them for more, but a ban is to stop things getting too out of control.
    If you feel that someone expressing their dislike without swearing of a neighbouring country by comparing them to a farmyard animal, is more offensive than the constant "P***" words in other threads and threats of violence against those cultures, e.g. "P*** bashing, then I would presume you are a lunatic.

Your infraction/editing is justified and my comment was pathetic. This infraction/editing and previous bans of other members compared to myself is a clear indicator that you are allowing your personal feelings to cloud your objectivity.

(Yes, I may be repeating myself, however surely I must not be the only one to see how some posts are valid and unedited when using apparently debatable racist terms and ways to assault those people, yet a simple animal comment is so heinous, it must be edited and the poster slapped down with an infraction.)
    Last edited by realityhack; 15 March 2012, 18:19. Reason: ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Do you want to stop being so cryptic and cliquey and and just get to the point and tell us what's happened? Either that or find somewhere private to blow smoke up each others' arses.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    And I shall create a hearty feast for our queen: Smoked Hay Kedgeree, Caramelised Droppings and Curried Alfalfa Mayonnaise.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Behold! The Exalted One's title is in place.

Congrats Pogle!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I for one welcome our new rat overlady.
    Clever lad.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I for one welcome our new rat overlady.

Leave a comment: