• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Leaked Climate Documents Scandal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope that the egg on the faces does not contain salmonella.

Or we are all doooomed!

Next manufactured panic please ......

Comment

Verb 1. synthesise - combine so as to form a more complex, product

The reality is that every single verifiable fact that's in the memo is found in another one of the documents, or available in a public source; in fact, many of the sentences are cut and paste jobs from the fundraising document, the binder insert, or the budget. So now the usual suspects will use the two allegedly faked pages to distract scrutiny from the incriminating content of the several hundred genuine ones. Quelle Surprise.

Richard Littlemore | It
      Last edited by pjclarke; 17 February 2012, 12:30.
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
        Verb 1. synthesise - combine so as to form a more complex, product

The reality is that every single verifiable fact that's in the memo is found in another one of the documents, or available in a public source; in fact, many of the sentences are cut and paste jobs from the fundraising document, the binder insert, or the budget. So now the usual suspects will use the two allegedly faked pages to distract scrutiny from the incriminating content of the several hundred genuine ones. Quelle Surprise.

Richard Littlemore | It
        So you admit it's a fake.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

You are assuming that anybody apart from you CARES about MMGW, whether it is happening or not.

So far in my life, I have survived:

The Cuban missile crisis and threat of thermonuclear war.
          The Windscale disaster
          CJD in my meat.
          Salmonella in my eggs.
          'Pollution'
          Acid rain.
          The odd exocet.
          Dying of skin cancer because of holes in the ozone layer.
          The AIDS epidemic.
          Bird flu.
          Swine flu.

I lose no sleep about the planet warming-up by the odd few degrees. If it ever shows signs of cooling by 20 degrees, then call me and I'll start worrying.
          Last edited by KimberleyChris; 17 February 2012, 12:57.

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
            You are assuming that anybody apart from you CARES about MMGW, whether it is happening or not.

So far in my life, I have survived:

The Cuban missile crisis and threat of thermonuclear war.
            The Windscale disaster
            CJD in my meat.
            Salmonella in my eggs.
            'Pollution'
            Acid rain.
            The odd exocet.
            Dying of skin cancer because of holes in the ozone layer.
            The AIDS epidemic.
            Bird flu.
            Swine flu.

I lose no sleep about the planet warming-up by the odd few degrees. If it ever shows signs of cooling by 20 degrees, then call me and I'll start worrying.
            funny enough, I agree with you.

It's science I am interested in, and not having our children brainwashed by zealots.

more specifically

other people brainwashing MY children
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Our grandchildren, sat sipping their Yorkshire wine and eating Devon olives, will learn that the weather was much colder before 'the twenty-ones'

'Thanks Granddad' :-)
              Last edited by KimberleyChris; 17 February 2012, 13:25.

Comment

Grandchildren?

Ryedale Vineyards | Bed & Breakfast Accommodation
                Britain's first olive grove is a sign of our hotter times - Environment - The Independent

:-)

Comment

So now the usual suspects will use the two allegedly faked pages to distract scrutiny from the incriminating content of the several hundred genuine ones.
                  So you admit it's a fake.
                  Wow. Rarely has one of my predictions been confirmed so quickly.

Comment

Well of course wine growing in the UK is ancient going back to Roman times. Of course as the climate cooled during medieval times it became too difficult. Street names such as Vine St. in London are reminder of former climate change.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Good ....
                      Bring it on!

Love the bit about calling the olive grove a 'climate change farm'. I wonder how much he got in grants? Clever clever man!

Comment

Working...
                      X