• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest Leaked Climate Documents Scandal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    [propoganda]....No climate scientist is facing the public prosecutor. You made that up.

are you sure about that?

Google
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Personally, I will believe that making public the sources and destination of the sceptics £6million is in the public interest
      the same day that the warmist £600million sources and uses are similarly published.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Meh. James Hansen being arrested and quickly released for a misdemeanor while standing up for his principles at a protest equates to 'facing the public prosecutor'?

You're just wierd.
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

You're just wierd.
          BB is a single man living in Germany. Of course he's slightly doolally.
          His life is one endless round of frantic pot noodles.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Meh. James Hansen being arrested and quickly released for a misdemeanor while standing up for his principles at a protest equates to 'facing the public prosecutor'?

You're just wierd.
            Tongue in cheek but humour isn't your strong point.

You can try that one if you like:

Polar Bear Scientist Investigated; Fueled Climate Debate - ABC News

But it does like your "whistle blower" may have commited an offence doesn't it.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

I have a simple question for pjclarke

a yes or a no would be enough

If you knew then what you know now, would you have created this thread ?
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The whole thread is now about climate scientists, criminal investigations and their misdemeanors.

It's ended up dragging them through the mud again.

I don't think that was the original aim.
                Last edited by BlasterBates; 21 February 2012, 11:23.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

If you knew then what you know now, would you have created this thread ?
                  I would not have quoted the now allegedly faked memo, however as factual content of the memo has been shown to be true I think the story is still worthy of note.

Comment

I would not have quoted the now allegedly faked memo, however as factual content of the memo has been shown to be true I think the story is still worthy of note.
                    I'll just interpret that for EO's benefit:

"no"
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

I would really like this whole thread to now be about climate scientists, fictional criminal investigations and their misdemeanors. Cos that conveniently distracts from my lack of anything resembling a scientific argument.
                      FTFY.

The polar bear expert Charles Monnett returned to work without any charges being made. The 'investigation' was a farce - he was never informed of any charges - and is itself the subject of a complaint.

PEER:

Not doing so well with the evidence to back up the smear are we?

Comment

Working...
                      X