• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darren Upton - CUK To Blame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I once bought an indemnity policy through this site, that company turned out to be fraudulent but I don't think Darren ever paid to advertise on here.
    You dont seem to have a lot of luck here do you.
    Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
      You dont seem to have a lot of luck here do you.
      You can say that again, although Darren was first brought to my attention on Gerry's site.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        You can say that again, although Darren was first brought to my attention on Gerry's site.
        There's your problem and the spammer to blame. Darren is all Gerry's fault.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
          I actually hold CUK accountable for a fair bit of what went on with Darren Upton.

When the story broke of a FSA fine I posted on here my views of working with Darren

Admin removed this and gave me a warning

I started several posts on this subject and they were wither locked or deleted
          Have a look at the libel laws in England if you want to know why Admin removed your posts.

Someone did post something on a thread about Darren Upton (I don't think it was you) and he posted that he was consulting his solicitors about the thread. The thread was then removed.

If the forum would have allowed everyone to share their views of what had happened I doubt Mr Upton would have been able to get away with this

Admin - How do you plead?
          So you would rather the company that ran the forum where threatened with legal action and you couldn't post at all?

Years ago I was on a forum that had to close because someone did start similar court action. Apparently a large majority of the members of the forum had said something defamatory about that individual including the person who ran it. The case was eventually dropped but the forum had closed down.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Note to self:
            Should never have trusted a fooking Yorkshireman in't first place.
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

I think they were probably locked or deleted because they could have influenced an ongoing court case. Failure to remove them could earn a contempt of court charge.

Comment

I actually hold CUK accountable for a fair bit of what went on with Darren Upton.

When the story broke of a FSA fine I posted on here my views of working with Darren

Admin removed this and gave me a warning

I started several posts on this subject and they were wither locked or deleted

If the forum would have allowed everyone to share their views of what had happened I doubt Mr Upton would have been able to get away with this

Admin - How do you plead?
                The fact that everything else you general post is utter tulip maybe this just got lost in the noise.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I personally was responsible for removing threads that degenerated into 'Upton is a CROOK!!!' type posts added by thoughtless clueless twunts like you.

You want to know why? Because I wanted Darren Upton to stand trial and go to jail for what he did - NOT POINT TO THIS SITE AND DECLARE THAT HE WOULDN'T GET A FAIR HEARING BECAUSE OF US.

I've put up with your clueless drivel for years but I will not tolerate you being a feckwit as well.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    I've put up with your clueless drivel for years but I will not tolerate you being a feckwit as well.
                    Are you going to sort out all the feckwits who post cluless drivel? You could be here for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      I personally was responsible for removing threads that degenerated into 'Upton is a CROOK!!!' type posts added by thoughtless clueless twunts like you.

You want to know why? Because I wanted Darren Upton to stand trial and go to jail for what he did - NOT POINT TO THIS SITE AND DECLARE THAT HE WOULDN'T GET A FAIR HEARING BECAUSE OF US.

Time of the month, or can we expect more "Badass Cojak" now you walked from your contract
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X