• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might give it another go, watched 2 found it a bit slow.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I'm watching Falling Skies on Netflix at the moment. It's a Walking Dead but with aliens not zombies. It's pretty good for a bit of brain out, decent acting, effects and story line so far.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I am now confessing to watching The Vampire Diaries.

Better than Buffy nqat. Some of the ladies in it. Well...
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Bojack Horseman. Recommended, especially if you like Archer.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            I am now confessing to watching The Vampire Diaries.

Better than Buffy nqat. Some of the ladies in it. Well...
            Nothing wrong with that. Just about seen all of them on Netflix and was about to start the spin off series 'The Originals' when me and SWMBO got in to the Falling Skies.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The Goldbergs - cracking show. Anyone watch it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                Anyone been watching Vinyl?

Waiting for it to get the needle and they do a remake called 'CD'.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Waiting for it to get the needle and they do a remake called 'CD'.
                  They've scratched that idea.

Comment

I've found myself watching The X-Files repeats on whatever channel it is. Only problem is they're doing the usual trick of showing 5 a week and so it makes it hard to keep up. It is good though; you see exactly why it was so popular in 1994, until it started to go off the rails.

Also new series of Orphan Black now on Netflix.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      Bojack Horseman. Recommended, especially if you like Archer.
                      Would the recommendation go the other way? Because I really like BH but never saw Archer.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X