• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
    I disagree, I don't want to say too much in case others have missed it, but I can see it (in true American style) end so not to glamourise drugs and have WW helping Hank to close down the rest of the Meth ring.
    There was nothing in the episode to suggest that though. Quite the opposite.

Edit: And we could move this to the Breaking Bad thread if we want to discuss it more without spoiling it for people.

Comment

NO FCKING SPOILERS!

That is all. Thanks for listening.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        I disagree, I don't want to say too much in case others have missed it, but I can see it (in true American style) end so not to glamourise drugs and have WW helping Hank to close down the rest of the Meth ring.
        You're just guessing and then putting the show down based on your own assumption of what might happen.

If WW is going to do as you say, explain the scenes at the end of SE05 E08 and the beginning of SE05 E09? Helping the law doesn't involve ****** a feckin' big ***!!
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          You're just guessing and then putting the show down based on your own assumption of what might happen.

If WW is going to do as you say, explain the scenes at the end of SE05 E08 and the beginning of SE05 E09? Helping the law doesn't involve ****** a feckin' big ***!!
          And I'm pretty sure that he didn't go and get the ricin so that he can dispose of it safely

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Or 'Egg' in The Walking Dead.
            I found it weird getting used to Egg with a deep south accent
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Stephen Moyer in True Blood is apparently English too but I haven't heard his real accent.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                and David Morrisey but they both slip sometimes.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  they both slip sometimes.
                  What has the occasional accidental fart got to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Any see the new Breaking Bad episode?

It was good

"If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly" ... Brilliant !
                    It was very good.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Currently watching Under The Dome on Channel 5 - new sci-fi show written by Stephen King.

Not 100% sure yet - a couple of annoying characters, but not bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X