• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Really tulipe horrible Winter weather on the way

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    If the temperature drops at least you've got your cousin to keep you warm, eh? What's he called again? Jethro Bhoy?
    Baaaaaaaaaarbaraaaaa!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      In other news, Kylie Minogue HAD A BIG DUMP and didn't flush it away.
      Liar liar pants on fire.
      Kylie doesn't have dumps. Never.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

This last time last year Rodders:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1213505

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Well as long as it stays nice in southern Cornwall next week, WGAS?
          In Cornwall, frost actually IS news
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I never pay much attention to news like this. When you read the details you find it is only going to effect ghastly northern people so who cares?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I never pay much attention to news like this. When you read the details you find it is only going to effect ghastly northern people so who cares?
              WHS.

Having lived in the north and in the south, all I can say is, WTF do people put up with living in the frozen north. British weather is tulipe at the best of times but the north and particularly Scotland is fecking winter for 9 months a year.

No wonder house prices are double in the south, you still end up quids in for not having the heating on.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                WHS.

Having lived in the north and in the south, all I can say is, WTF do people put up with living in the frozen north. British weather is tulipe at the best of times but the north and particularly Scotland is fecking winter for 9 months a year.

No wonder house prices are double in the south, you still end up quids in for not having the heating on.
                They are short, fat and hairy up north so the cold doesn't affect them. Ditto for the men.

Comment

Working...
                X