• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie Price reckons she's a chav

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    About the same, although they don't move the same, which feels weird
    Ah, this is an important physics issue!

You see, if these great pendulous mammaries are swinging back and forth this could affect the dynamics of the coital athletics, necessitating specific adaptations in technique to avoid injury, or worse still, involuntary withdrawal as a result of the momentum of the mammaries pulling the petite female body away from the penetrative implement.

I wonder if I could get a subsidy to research this.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

You see, if these great pendulous mammaries are swinging back and forth this could affect the dynamics of the coital athletics, necessitating specific adaptations in technique to avoid injury, or worse still, involuntary withdrawal as a result of the momentum of the mammaries pulling the petite female body away from the penetrative implement.

The pendulous action could also hypnotise you, if she got all cowgirl with you, so it would have to be a secured reverse cowgirl me thinks, with a tight grasp on said breasts. Mind you, you'd probably need both hands for one of those puppies.

After considerable thought, I think it would need a threesome, in order COS and H&S is satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        Spoken like a man who knows his misses sees what he types.

She's not my type either as I'm a sultry brunette man but a dirty blonde vamp every now and again could be accommodated.

The thought of Peter Andre having a go may put me off just a little.
        Of course! However CM says if I can entice Monica Bellucci back to our place she'll let me have 3 in a bed

Comment

What is the density of silicon tits? Are they just as heavy, heavier or lighter than equally sized genuine articles, assuming genuine article is not filled with milk?
          Don't know about silicon tits, but these are the physical propertitties of silicon:

Density 2.3290 g·cm−3 (double that of water, what we mostly are, a bit more than double that of fat)

Other useful figures:
          Melting point 1687 K, 1414 °C, 2577 °F
          Boiling point 3538 K, 3265 °C, 5909 °F
          Heat of fusion 50.21 kJ·mol−1
          Heat of vaporization 359 kJ·mol−1

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Don't know about silicon tits, but these are the physical propertitties of silicon:

Density 2.3290 g·cm−3 (double that of water, what we mostly are, a bit more than double that of fat)

Other useful figures:
            Melting point 1687 K, 1414 °C, 2577 °F
            Boiling point 3538 K, 3265 °C, 5909 °F
            Heat of fusion 50.21 kJ·mol−1
            Heat of vaporization 359 kJ·mol−1
            I knew it; behind the scenes TW would be furiously doing sums to produce physics paper 'on mammary momentum issues during copulation with large breasted women of silicone and non-silicone varieties'.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Of course! However CM says if I can entice Monica Bellucci back to our place she'll let me have 3 in a bed
              Why do women say these things. My missus did the same with AJ, and despite all the emails, the phone calls, the following about, the court orders she's not said yes yet. It's like they're taunting us...

Comment

Yes but would you prefer a couple of pumped up rugby balls bashing you in the face or a gentle brush by a couple of marbles in socks?
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Yes but would you prefer a couple of pumped up rugby balls bashing you in the face or a couple of marbles in socks?
                  Katie Price would have to throw 'em over her shoulders to get me in the face, I wouldn't want to go face to face with her!

Comment

I knew it; behind the scenes TW would be furiously doing sums to produce physics paper 'on mammary momentum issues during copulation with large breasted women of silicone and non-silicone varieties'.
                    I thought it interesting that silicon is twice as firm as water. Except by firm I mean dense, which means they would have more inertia and angular momentum and be heavier than real ones, especially old ones. I think I can get away with firm. Also a (very) high melting point.

Comment

Yes but would you prefer a couple of pumped up rugby balls bashing you in the face or a gentle brush by a couple of marbles in socks?
                      Ladies and Gentlemen, for one night, and one night only....

Comment

Working...
                      X