• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie Price reckons she's a chav

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordon is a minger I wouldn't, when she was supposed to be in her prime and in the lads mags I can never remeber seeing her in them much and if I did it would put me off , there was guy who did get it on with her and he said all he could remeber is the sound of the fluid splashing around in her implants while he did her. Give me lucy Pinder any day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I thought she was 5 foot 1.

I don't carry a parachute around with me....
      you have an umbrella, and she has a cushioned landing system
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        you have an umbrella, and she has a cushioned landing system
        You saying Jordan has got a fat arse?

Comment

you have an umbrella, and she has a cushioned landing system fanny like a wizards sleeve
          ftfy
          Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
          Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            You saying Jordan has got a fat arse?
            Oh bloody hell TW, you've gone all CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Of course! However CM says if I can entice Monica Bellucci back to our place she'll let me have 3 in a bed
              Spoken like a woman who knows it's never going to happen
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                Spoken like a woman who knows it's never going to happen
                Really? Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Really? Oh well
                  Be very careful mate, because if I can entice Monica B into the bedroom, your good lady might just want to join in while you drown your sorrows in the pub.

Comment

Be very careful mate, because if I can entice Monica B into the bedroom, your good lady might just want to join in while you drown your sorrows in the pub.
                    You're not big enough, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      What, after a night with you?

Her voice is awful, she's a bit like a robot, I think. If your idea of filth is a droning voice and glassy eyed indifference - then yeah, I reckon she'd be proper filth.
                      I think there's some confusion here as to what was suggested; I really wouldn't intend on spending the evening staring into her eyes discussing Goethe's work, I would be far more interested in playing hide the sausage in as many places, and locations, as I could.

Comment

Working...
                      X